Chapter 3: The bad news

Previously-
C: Ohh okay l'll stay with her I guess
T/t: Okay well bye guys!!
Atta pov: Omg he smiled at me but damn it l have to back off.
Carlos pov: Fuckk she hella friendzoned me💔
Carlos goes and sits down with Ona it was quit for a while until Ona finally said something.
O/h: So can we talk about why we broke up?
C: What for?
O/h: Cause we did plan on getting back together
C: I don't know if you've noticed but l really like your friend.
Carlos gets up and Ona gets up too and tries to kiss him but Carlos pushes her away. Then Ona says.

O/h: Why are you like this?
C: I already told you okay l don't love you l don't think l ever did now leave me alone.

Carlos goes and tries to find Atta, after a while he found her sitting down on the grass under a tree and she was crying cause she just recieved some bad news **Her mom got in a car accident** Carlos goes up to her and sees her crying and he hugs her and wipes her tears away.

C: What's wrong?
T/t: My mom got in a car accident
C: Ohh l'm sorry (Hugs her tighter)
T/t: My brother texted me saying that she's in the hospital.
C: I can take you to go see her, if you want?
T/t: Really?!!
C: Yeah Ofc! (Smiles at her)
They get up and walk towards his car,Carlos grabs her hand but she lets go.

Carlos pov: Hmm l wonder if she has a boyfriend cause that would explain the way she's been acting.
Atta pov: Omg he just grabbed my hand!! But it's my bsf's ex and l can't do that to her.

They get to the car and Carlos opens the door for her and he goes to the other side and opens the door to get in once he's in the car he decides to say.
C: Atta?
T/t: Yeah Carlos?
C: Do you have a boyfriend?
T/t: No why?
C: Ohh just asking..
T/t: Hmm Okayy?
Carlos stays quiet and turns on the car and he starts driving to the Hospital.

Carlos pov: So she's really just friend zoning me.💔
Atta pov: Should l just give him a chance...

They finally get to the Hospital after a 40 minute ride. They go inside and asked the lady at the front desk for her mom.

L: Sorry but you can't see her right now.
T/t: But is she okay.
L: Yes sweetie it's just right now she has to rest.
T/t: Ohh okay thank you.
L: Yeah Ofc my pleasure.

Carlos and Atta go and sit down on the waiting room

**A few hours later**