emergency

i needed to get home quick i was worried for lisa and my mother. i went to taehyung and sat next to him with a sad face on.

"whats wrong?" he said worried 

"im worried for eomma and lisa"

"why?"

"lisa called me and she ended the call with, oh no he's coming"

"omg y/n why didn't you tell me before?"                                                                                                                  " i was just scared i guess"                                                                                                                                                   he smiled and said "dont be scared your oppa is here" as he stood up and started packing our bags.

"y-youre coming with me?"                                                                                                                                              "of course, im gonna buy tickets right now"

When we finished packing our things we headed downstairs and said our goodbyes

"you guys are l-leaving" said jin in a quiet tone

"im sorry hyung but we must go and check on eomma"

"goodbye everyone" we said as we closed the door behind us

On our flight back i kept calling lisa...

"Hey its Lisa, im not available at the moment but leave me a message and ill get back to it later"

i was 10 times more worried. she ALWAYS answers my calls. i looked to my side and there i saw a sleeping baby uh i mean taehyung. His smile made everything better, as i stared at him for a while i drifted off to sleep until we arrived

"y/n help me, AHH Y/N HELP ME" i gasped as i woke up.

"wow are you ok?" taehyung asked 

"no no no lisa she was asking me for help and-" 

"calm down ok shes fine"

"how do you know that?"

"because i just do"

 our flight landed and taehyung needed to use the restroom so i waited for him out side.

i pulled out my phone and forgot about everything... i heard loud footsteps approaching and then everything went black...

"hey y/n im done- uh where are you?"

"AHHHH LET GO OF ME" i screamed to this mysterious person who pulled me 

"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?" taehyung yelled

"I CAN HEAR YOU TAEHYUNG HEL-" a sharp pain hit my head