CHAPTER 18-3.2.1

This has definitely been a shitty week because my VP still isn't talking to me and I don't the fuck know why.

His being ridiculous.

and childish

and he calls himself a 'mafia leader'.

At school he sits with the boys at the 'popular table' and leaving us girls and Lyle at the regular table but I usually sit outside in a world of my own because Blake is acting stupid and i know my new friends got attached to the guys so I would rather let them be happy than sit with me even though they are persistent on sitting with me.

And on top of that I like my 'me time' so it's cool.

I usually have my lunch under the tree outside blasting music in my own vibe.

Blake is spending his days with Draina and I don't know what I did wrong, his trying to make me jealous but my face is void of any emotion.

I'm to mature to be jealous right now but I got to admit I'm not jealous but I'm hurt because he could have given me a reason at least as to why his acting like this.

Ugh I hate this shit called 'feelings and emotions'.

I'm just lounging in my room sitting by my window seat deep in thought like the loner that I am. Amelia and Diego are having a formal ball with the owners of different companies in Florida downstairs in the foyer because it's so big.

I'm so not attending because Blake's going to be there with his 'plus one' everyone has a date/partner or whatever they like to call it and I don't want to make a fool of myself by attending alone.

The girls barged into my room wearing fancy clothing while I'm just sitting here looking like a hobo.

A cute hobo.

"Go shower, we going to make you beautiful and you are definitely attending the ball." Stella placed a hand on her hip.

I just shook my head murmuring a soft 'no'. While they looked at me with pity. Ugh I hate pity.

"Bella what's wrong? speak to me" My sister grabbed my hand and dragged me to my bed while the girls all sat around me.

I sighed "Blake is angry at me for I don't know what reason and it's irritating me because he ignores me and tries to make me jealous with Draina which isn't working but it actually hurts because my VP acts like I don't exist." I spoke with a monotone not even showing emotion. I probably seem robotic because of my blank face and tone.

They all hugged me while I sat there awkwardly.

"You are so attending that party and making Blake wish he still spoke to you." Danielle squeezed my shoulder in comfort.

No matter my protest they shoved me in the bathroom.

I took a warm shower and washed my hair. I wrapped a black bathrobe around me and a towel around my head.

The girls dragged me to Stella's room and pushed me down in front of her vanity dresser.

Danielle worked on my hair, Emma my make up Frankie my nails and Stella went searching for a dress.

After a long while they were done, they pushed me to put on the dress and covered all the mirrors so I couldn't see.

I stepped out of the closet and they squealed dragged me to the full body length mirror.

I gasped when I saw the beautiful young lady in the mirror.

My hair was in a firm curly bun with golden butterfly clips in it. My make up was natural with a nude color my long eyelashes had sparkly things on it like glitter my cheek bones a blushing pink color and I don't know the rest of the makeup.