Chapter 13: Stuff and Stuff

>Aleksi<

(5 minutes later)

"You mean you ran into our patrol team on Route 4!?!? Who'd they have with them!?!?" Roxanne yelped.

"Uh, people named... Tate, Liza, Wallace, Norman, Winona, and Flannery...?" Soleil rattled off.

Something started beeping.

"Hold on a sec." Roxanne pulled out a gray and silver PokéGear with a gold cover. It was a rectangle with 2 L-shaped corners on opposite corners. The center rectangle had black stripes on it.

"Hello? Winona? This is Roxanne... Uh-huh... Yeah... WHAT!?!?"

"That didn't sound good." Brock said in a bored tone.

"Of COURSE it's not good!!" Roxanne burst out.

"What happened?" Grant demanded.

"Steven never arrived at the rendezevous point, and when they turned back, Wallace had disappeared! Not only that, Whitney from the Goldenrod Gym called Norman to tell him Lance has disappeared!!"

"WHAT!?!? Diantha, Steven, Wallace, Lance... That's 3 champions and one former champion gone already!!" Roark exclaimed.

"They must be targeting the more formidable enemies first... You 2 need to be careful. They'll begin to go after you too." Grant said to us.

"Yeah! We know!" Soleil replied.

"We've got stuff to do in our regions. Catch ya later!" The videophone clicked off.

"First Diantha, now Steven, Wallace, and Lance... Roark and Byron better have the sense to warn Cynthia... Brock will probably tell Green pretty quickly..." Grant muttered.

"Umm, what should we do now?" I asked.

"Talk to the other Gym Leaders. I'm sorry to say that challenging them may be tricky, because of this crisis, so Gym Battles may have to wait. Some may have some information that may be of use." Grant said.

"OK. Thank you. And also, do we have to do the climbing wall thing to get out?"

"There's an elevator." Grant pointed to a set of shiny doors. "That'll take you to the main entrance."

We both stepped into the elevator, and I pushed the button.

"Man, this is getting kind of scary..." Soleil muttered.

"Yeah. But why us? Why us?" I asked.

And, who's the mastermind behind all of this?

###

>???<

"Urrgh... Let go of me! I am the Champion of Johto and a member of the Indigo Elite Fou-Oof...!" Lance groaned as he was thrown harshly into a cell.

"Keep quiet, Champion. You are wearing down our patience!!" One of the men snapped. "As if you weren't incooperative enough on the way here..." Footsteps echoed in the distance as the men walked away.

Lance sighed.

He'd been training with his dragon Pokémon in Blackthorn City... Then something bashed him in the head and he blacked out, before waking up on the way to this Arceus-damned place.

"Oh no... Lance, you too!?"

Lance whipped around to the wall between his cell and the one next to him on the right.

"Diantha!? Professor Sycamore!?!? How did you end up in here!?"

"We got kidnapped. Duh." Professor Sycamore groaned.

"Stop stating the obvious."

"Then why'd you ask how we got in here?"

"Nevermind!! Diantha, what did you mean by "you too"?" Lance demanded.

"If you would take the time to look, I'm sure you'd see us."

"Wha- Wallace!?"

"They got me before the rest of the patrol group got back to Route 4."

"Is there anyone else?" Lance demanded.

"I'm over here." Lance looked up at the cell across from his.

"Steven!? How'd they get you!?"

"Ambushed on the way to the renzdevous point with the Hoenn Trainers of Justice patrol group stationed in Kalos." Steven replied.

"Looks like Cynthia, Iris, Alder, and Green are still out there."

"I heard they plan on going for the Unova Champions next." Wallace said.

"Really?"

"No."

"WALLACE!!" Diantha yelled.

"At any rate, we should come to the consensus that we have been kidnapped, have no idea where we are, no means of escape, and no means of contacting anyone else." Professor Sycamore said.

"The last 2 statements may be false." Steven said.

"Huh?"

"They obviously thought this was a bracelet, but it also can communicate." Steven pulled up his sleeves a little, revealing another wide metal band with a screen on it. "And, we've got our Pokémon, right?"

"If they could break these bars, we would've been long gone by now." Wallace grumbled.

"Oh."

"Anyways, call this number. 367..."

**********

WELLLLLLL.

Let's take a look at the kidnappings.

3 Champions.

1 Former Champion.

1 Elite Four Member.

1 Professor.

Who's next????

ANYWAYSSSSSS

VVVOOOTTTEEE

COOMMMEEEENNNNNTTTTTT

Bye

☆ItsUmbree