ᵀʰʳᵉᵉ

⚠️

Jaemin was so eager as he waited outside the castle. He couldn't wait to see his love again and he felt so tingly inside.

He was too busy thinking about the boy whenever a soft voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Wait long?"

Jaemin instantly turned around and his breath caught in his throat. The boy was beautiful. His hair flowing with the cool breeze, his thin defined face made him look so foreign it was dangerous to look at. His lips- his eyes- it was all there. So ethereal in Jaemins eyes he couldn't look away.

"I'd wait forever if it was for you." Jaemin whispered and Jeno gave a light laugh that sent Jaemins ears ringing with it. A beautiful angel tone. Jaemins heart warmed.

"So cheesy your Majesty." Jeno whispered and walked over to Jaemin, they were now close enough they could hear each other's breath.

"Call me Jaemin." Jaemin said as he stared at the boy, who gave a slight smirk.

"Ok Jaemin," He said leaning in. "What will we be doing tonight hm?" He said and Jaemin felt high off the scent of him. He smelled so good it was addictive.

"Come with me." Jaemin said and they both scurried over to the stalls, where there were horses. Some asleep some awake.

"Ever ridden a horse before?" Jaemin asked, and Jeno smiled.

"Who hasn't." Jeno replied back, and Jaemin smiled as he took Jeno by the hand and led him towards his Black Beauty. She was tall and big as they came closer.

"This is Angela. She's my horse." Jaemin whispered as he unlocked Angela's stall and walked her out, as she came out she was already set.

"So excited, couldn't wait?" Jeno jokes, and Jaemin felt his cheeks heat up. He was so eager that he already planned the whole night with Jeno, not even thinking of being so obvious.

"Couldn't help it." Jaemin whispered, and climbed up on Angela. Jeno then proceeded to climb up, with the help of Jaemin, and hugged Jaemin by the waist. Jaemin couldn't help his heart beat, and just hoped Jeno wouldn't hear.

He then trotted Angela out of the stalls and out of the Castle grounds, into a deep dark forest that had some fairy lights around. They started running at full speed and Jeno was taking in the scenery around him, taking in all the beautiful trees and leaves falling from them. He tightened his hold on Jaemin and leaned onto him, and gave a smile as he closed his eyes.

He could do this everyday, and went dreamy about the thought.

Jeno then felt the horse come to a stopping, and opened his eyes as he looked up over Jaemins shoulder. He then gave a gasp as he felt a cloth go around his eyes.

"Do you trust me?" Jaemin asked, and Jeno then smiled.

"I do." He said, and he felt himself being lifted off the horse. He was then guided, into a direction unknown of. All he could see was blackness.

They then came to a halt, and he felt Jaemins breath on his ear.

"Ready?"