02

I ARRIVED AT THE MANSION LATER THAN EXPECTED

       I ARRIVED AT THE MANSION LATER THAN EXPECTED. The driver opens the door for me, and I thanked him before proceeding to walk. Just after exiting the limo, I was already bombarded by interviewers and photographers.

I was told not to respond to any interviews first, so I complied. I entered the large hall where a long red carpet was placed. I could see celebrities in front of me, all glammed and dressed.

I posed for the cameras, the flashing lights didn't take too long to become so blinding. I was escorted by a guard to move forward, so I followed.

I finally got to the open area where everyone was present. As soon as I walked in, I already recognized a lot of them and greeted them.

 As soon as I walked in, I already recognized a lot of them and greeted them

I finally met up and found my friends. I was immediately offered a drink, and of course I didn't reject it. "So, Rory," Kendall leaned towards me, smiling. "Who you taking home tonight?"

I rolled my eyes, "Bold of you to assume I am."

"Oh, come on. Girl? Boy? Who do you have your eyes on?" I slapped her in the forearm jokingly. Ever since I broke up with Annie years ago, I haven't had a serious relationship ever since. "By the way— Kate Grigorieva looks so stunning tonight, I might turn gay for her." She joked. Kate was a former VS angel, and indeed, she looked amazing tonight. It's been some time since I last saw her.

"Holy Fuck." Kendall looked at me in surprise. She looked at where I was looking at, trying to see who I was observing. "Who? Which one there?" She questioned. It's like she read my mind, she knew what I was thinking of.

"Long blonde hair. Black outfit." I described. "Who's that?" Definitely never met him before, or at least I didn't recognize or familiarize the face.

"That's Blake Lively, you can't because she's already—" I cut my best friend's sentence. "No, stupid, the guy." She looked over again, to find a long blonde haired man. I gazed, noticing how beautiful he looked.

"I have no idea who that is." She told me. I noticed her looking at me weirdly, so I called her out. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I laughed.

"Nothing. Just not used to seeing you swoon over a human with a dick."