Math.

I can already tell this is gonna be a weird year. It's too perfect of a neighborhood. There's no spice to it. But it's still life so oh well, what can you do. Washing myself up I look in the mirror. I'm a bit short maybe like 5'2 I dunno I haven't measured in a while. My lightly freckles face seems to go oddly well with my coal black hair. I'm awfully pale for an asian however.

"Welp; a new day for a new life." I say to myself.

I hear my mom yell from downstairs saying that it's time to go to Worcester High School. Apparently I'm a Worcester Eagle. Even though it's dead middle of August, I have a weird body temperature. In which I mean I'm always cold. I hurriedly put on my Game Theory hoodie and drag my backpack to the car. I ruffle through it and find my schedule.

"Ok, so I've got... math first..." I mumble my other classes for now. "Alright. I've totally got this.

I estimate I've got like 10 minutes before the morning bell. I walk around the campus, surveying the people and my surroundings trying to figure out my routine for the next year. I can immediately tell that their is a social hierarchy. There's a central amphitheater here and there's a bunch of stereotypical popular kids.

"I am so going to die here. Shit..."

The morning bell rings and I take another lap around to find the class. I eventually do and I find my seat. There's several groups of four tables. I'm seated with a loud guy, a quirky seeming girl, and some cheery chick. As soon as I sit down, I hear the peppy girl ask me,

"Hey, are ya new here?"

"Da- Uhh... y-yeah I guess.." I stutter. Great going jackass.

"Way to be smooth, eh?" The quirky girl butts in.

"Oh shut up like you know how to talk to people." The cheerleader replies.

"Ladies, break it up aight? Forgive these two buffoons. I'm Jackson." The boy says.

"uhh, hi- er, hello." I give the three a look of, 'what the hell is wrong with you three'.

"Guys, chill the f out. Ari's already seeming confused, and we're barely even 10 minutes in." The quirk girl says.

"Wait, how'd you know my na- Oh... right.." Oh this is shaping up for a fun year.

"Annis. Buddy. Stop being so weird." Jackson says.

Once the teacher finally came, I had a chance to not interact with people and instead study them. Jackson had a lanky figure. I'd rough him at about, mmmm 5'8. He was similarly pale to me and his face was dotted with acne problems. Dale had wavy blonde hair. Think of a California surfer maybe. He was cute but, seemed a bit too outgoing for my likes. Annis, I presume, seems a bit weird. I dunno, just something about her just seems different. Besides her rather short hair. She was about my height, maybe an inch taller. She was also skinny but, not terribly, like me. Maybe like 20 pounds difference at most. The cheerleader is much too peppy for my liking. She does seem fun, but not my type of fun.