🌟 B L O N D I E 🌟

BILLIES POV:
I was at a party, but in the corner. I was sitting on a chair all by my self looking through my Instagram. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look behind me, and there's a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes. I can't help but stare at her. She looked like a prostitute. She was wearing yellow short shorts and a matching bra, which was nearly transparent. She pulls me up and dances with me. Then, she gives me a drink.
"Drink it, you don't want to be a loner, do you?" She said, with a grin on her face. I drink the whole cup.
After a few minutes, I lost my mind. We were dancing on the tables while the lights where flickering.
I remeber her getting too close, and put her hand in my trousers. My mind just went with it. I grabbed her ass and we started dancing together.
LENAS POV:
I gave her a drink, which was obviously vodka. We got really drunk and started dancing on tables. I saw my ex bff, Alex Marbles, and apparently she had a crush on the grey girl. So I put my hand in her trousers. She turned around and grinned. She grabbed my ass, and stuck her tounge out.  Then she started dancing. We got pushed off stage by a bunch of crack heads, and then we left the party. She gave me her jacket at the end.
ALEXS POV:
I was at the club, when I saw my crush. I was walking to her, when my ex bff interrupted me, and gave her a drink.
I knew something was wrong, because a few minutes later, they were twerking on tables, acting like strippers.
Lena put her hand in Billies trousers, and grinned at me. I walked up to the front, but when I get there, Billie grabbed Lenas ass.
Fuck.