The start

" The ending of something is always the beginning of something else "

I couldn't help but think that my world was ending. Within hours everything that kept me sane was gone. I didn't expect this to happen we never expect it. Everything in my life was on point great family , amazing boyfriend. That wasn't always the case and he helped me get through all of it , and now he was gone. I remember that morning when I got the call from his family . Once I ended the call I fell down sobbing , my brother rushed to my side to see what had happen but I couldn't speak. I was in shock thinking it was all just a nightmare. That evening I went to his house to find out what had happen. Some man thought it would be a good idea to drive after drinking half the night. Michael only went to the gas station for soda. The man just drove through a red light and that was it. That's all it took for a man to take another human being's life.

So here I am two months later with the same shrink I had a year ago. My mother thought it be a good idea to start this shit again. Sure I was being anti - social again , and not wanting to come out of my room, but what did she expect that I be all sunshine and rainbows after Michael 's death.

So here is my shrink'a big idea that I write about everything that ever happen between Michael and I. I don't really have a choice so here it goes .

SO THIS IS ANOTHER STORY OF MINE HOPE YOU ENJOY IT LEAVE A COMMENT . PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE IT .

THANKS ANDREA