AJ Styles have a match against Brock Lesnar?

after defeating Samoa Joe at the Crown Jewel PPV and retaining the WWE Championship

later at the backstage at AJ locker room

AJ Styles watch Braun Strowman vs Brock Lesnar but then Brock Lesnar win the match and becoming 2 time Universal Champion

and later after the Crown Jewel PPV

Paige approach to AJ

Paige:AJ can i talk to you?

AJ:Sure.

Paige:Ok i fucking hate Baron Corbin so much because he literally screw Braun title shot,and i'm shocked that the smackdown commissioner is the best in the world?

AJ:I know that all raw and smackdown roster are shocked that Shane won the tournament.

Paige:Ok but the next is Survivor Series,you will compete against Brock Lesnar.

AJ:*gasp*Oh come on we already have a match last year and now i gonna face Brock Lesnar for the 2nd time!!??

Paige:Well i going home now,bye AJ.

Paige left and AJ is furious 

AJ:Why Brock Lesnar challenge me? We already face each other last year he brutally destroy me*sigh*time to beat Brock Lesnar again this time since last year at Survivor Series.

before

after

AJ:*sigh*I will start training to beat Brock Lesnar for good.

but then Shane holding a world cup trophy and approach him

Shane:Sup AJ.

AJ:Hi Shane,by the way congratulations to won the match against Dolph Ziggler.

Shane:Well thank you AJ,i keep this trophy to my collection of the blue brand,but now next is Survivor Series it's raw vs smackdown.

AJ:Yeah i know,but i have a problem of my match.

Shane:Ok is something wrong about your match?

AJ:First of all that me vs Brock Lesnar again for the 2nd time.

Shane:Why you don't like the match.

AJ:Well yeah ever since last year he already squash me,destroy me and beat me.

Shane:You better try harder i know you already defeated by Brock Lesnar,and most importantly that Brock grab your head and pounding on the mat like a basketball.*laugh*

AJ:Ha,ha very funny,anyway i will never use the calf crusher on him because he gonna pounding again and i will target his leg just like last year.

Shane:Ok AJ,well i'm going home now,bye AJ.

AJ:Bye Shane,well i gonna keep practicing and beat Brock Lesnar,and by the way i am the longest reigning WWE Champion i held this title for 360 days and nobody will ever the Phenomenal one,So Lesnar i will beat you down for good.

the end