Strona oneshot

BTW THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORYLINE OF THE TEXTS

Storm POV

Recently Nashi has been hanging out with Gale a lot. Not that I'm jealous or anything but we never hangout she "busy"

I'm gonna ask her if she wants to go on a job. I came to the bar where she was talking to Max.
"Hi let's go on a job if you ant you can invite Gale" She had a really guilty look on and said
"Sorry I have plans with......Nash yeah"
Well, she should be voted worst lair in the guild I know that for sure.

Luna POV

I feel really bad for lying to Storm. I mean the more I hang out with him the more I like him.
Then my dad with kill him and everyone in the guild will hate me then the only friend I will have left is Nash.

" Luna are you okay it's fine I will see you at the guild's "classy" party coming you tomorrow okay," He said. "Of course see you later" I awkwardly smiled. I turn back to see Max and Evergreen laughing at me."Oh, shut up guys!"

Storm POV

I come back a job with a whole bag of coins in my hand and I see Nash and Reiki hanging out. ' Nash I thought you were hanging out with Nashi.' 'Why would she told you that. We have not talked to each other after our fight 3 days ago and I have been out of town ever since oh she lied to you she a BIG FAT LIAR! that is one of the many reasons, why I am not talking to her' Nash, yelled and pouted. And everyone just laughed it off. They always fight like this even when they were kids. 'She might be hanging out this Gale I mean they have been hitting it off lately I am sure they have hooked up or going to....' Reiki laughed and Nash looked at him disgustingly 'dude that is my sister were are talking ewwwww' We both shivered thing about. 'Well thank you for making me worry more than I have to.' Leave Nash mad at Reiki and him apologizing like crazy.

(two days later)

While I was done with the fourth job today I walked to the guild to take my baby sister and brother home (the twins are 14 becoming 15 but he will always call them baby sister and baby brother) When I walked into the guild all the light were off. GEEZ, they are gone but it's only 10 am. 'SURPRISE' Everyone and the guild yelled.

'what is going on?' I asked and Aunt Lucy and Aunt Levy took pictures of me.

'It is a thank you party from Nashi, Rin-Rin and ME and Gale, mama and papa too but Nashi like totally did everything.' Sylvia said and put her arm on my shoulder. 'LUNA!!!!!!!' I said and jumped in her arms ' thank you so much your amazing!!' She giggled while her family glared at me. (nastu and Nash)

'you should have more fun storm you know!' a familiar voice said.

'LOVE RIVAIL!!!' I said and everyone just laughed it off.

THE END COMMENT FOR MORE ONE SHOTS ON SHIPS

NASH X REIKI

RIN X ROSEMARY

GALE AND NOVA