JUNGKOOK

As the door opened and light shrouded into the room. My eyes could only see the siloette of the person who stood in front of me. Immediately I let out a muffled scream and waited for my eyes to adjust.

When they did finally adjust, my eyes widened as I finally saw the person I had longed for the most. The one who I was missing more than ever before..

And the one that I loved, was now finally here for me at last..

Jungkook..

"Jungkook.." I mumbled the name through the gag in desperation as the young male stride toward me with a dull look in his eyes, kneeling down to my level and meeting my gaze.

"I'm not really sure what Jungkook sees in you," He said in a dark and menacing tone while he smirked, holding my chin before pushing my head to the side effortlessly, "you're not really spec-"

I watched as the man, who was obviously in the midst of split personality, blinked and rolled his eyes back into his head for a short moment before taking in a deep breath and letting out a small grunt as he looked to me with eyes now full and filled with sympathy.

"Angel," he whispered in a soft tone while resting his forehead to my own and holding me close to his body, "my beautiful Angel..." he repeated with a soft whisper to my ear, as he quickly untied my gag and wrist restraints while he ran his hands across the tie marks while a pained look painted his face.

"Go away." He said out loud, hanging his head as his hands rested down onto my shoulders as he attempted to control his own mind, "please don't."

I looked over Jungkook's shoulder and watched as Jae-Joon approached Jungkook's exposed and vulnerable figure with a baseball bat firmly within his grasp.

As he raised it, he legged it down with a mighty force in an attempt to get rid of the problem which was Jungkook's existence at that point. I quickly pushed myself up off of Jungkook's shoulders and raised my arm up to the baseball bat to protect the male in his vulnerable state. Upon contact, a sharp pain flew across my forearm as it cramped and cracked underneath the immense pressure that it had just came into contact with.

Jungkook gasped as he saw my hand crumble beneath the bat's force. Immediately his breaths trembled as he growled and spun around to face
Jae-Joon. With a simple eye roll, the Golden Maknae was back into play as adrenaline and anger coarsed through his veins.

I knelt back on my legs and wailed in pain as I clutched my hand to my chest, attempting to apply as much pressure as I could to stop the aching throb.

"I don't give a fuck about her," the Golden Maknae snapped, pulling off his jacket and tossing it to the side of the room as Jae-Joon readied his bat once more, "but the kid seems to care a lot about her. So I kind of need him to not be heartbroken."

"I don't give a fuck what you need," Jae-Joon spat as he steadied himself and raised the bat up above his head, "she is mine."

The Golden Maknae quickly moved forward and delivered a kick to Jae-Joon's ribs. His attack managed to set a few ribs out of place, so he continued. He wanted to hear more things break. As Jae-Joon attempted to cope with the pain, The Golden Maknae spun on his back leg before flipping and kicking the older male deep into the temples, sending his head twisting in an unnatural state.

A loud crack was heard, Jae-Joon falling to the floor limply with his head twisted to a perculiar angle, his eyes rolled back into his head as he was sent to the land of the damned. The Golden Maknae scoffed before bending down on picking up the baseball bat and lining it up to Jae-Joon's head.

"You might want to look away sweetie, for Jungkook's sake." The Golden Maknae hissed to me as he raised the bat above his head and slung it down with an impeccable amount of force. I quickly shut my eyes and turned away while still nursing my wrist in my good arm. One blow was all it took to make sure that the job was indeed finished.

As my tears flowed down my cheeks, the throbbing that was present in my wrist joined the throbbing in my head as they both beat in unison with one another.

"Your will is stronger than it used to be," The deep and raspy voice of the Golden Maknae spoke, causing my eyes to wander to his form as his head was arched up to the lightbulb that hung from the ceiling allowing his eyes to roll back into his head before they quickly returned and a deep sigh left Jungkook's chest as he fell to his knees.

Tears streamed from his eyes as he looked at the mutaleted corpse in front of him, his eyes quickly turning to me as he spotted my badly injured wrist. He crawled over to me and immediately tried to look at it, prying my arm away as he stared at the oddly shaped limb.

"I..did this to you..?" Jungkook whispered as his eyes filled with tears of fear while he ran his hands frantically through his hair. I shushed him, trying to ignore the throbbing in both my head and hand, "no, I stopped the bat from hitting you. You would never hurt me-"

"He could though," Jungkook said as he cupped my face gently, "what if he hurts you? What will you do then?" He asked me, his eyes sparkling with the residue from his tears. I closed my eyes as I felt the warmth from his hands.

"I'll always be by your side, I know you won't hurt me. I love you and I trust you with everything I have. I wouldn't stick around if I thought you were dangerous."

Jungkook's breath hitched in his throat for a moment as he processed what I just told him. He meant forward and pecked my lips, sweetly and softly before allowing a longer kiss. He pulled away while running his thumbs against my skin as he stood up with me pressed closely to his chest while his back blocked my vision of the horror scene behind him.

"You're my Angel. I love you no matter what."

                                         ......