Love at first sight

June 23 2018

Emmett pov

I was just moving in to a brand new house by my self when I noticed a box moving around the room Luke my cat was asleep so what was it. Suddenly I notice a figure and it was the figure of a young boy. I decided to ask what his name was and he said "my name is Charlie it is nice to meet you finally I was told there would be a new person so I wanted to help you unpack".  'I mean he is really cu-  WAAA WHAT AM I THINKING!?'  "Are you ok?" Charlie asked but i was eternally screaming at myself too loud for me to hear him. 

Charlie pov

What in the name of the Dark Lord, is happening this dude in front of me is just ... i have no clue he is just holding his head. 'What am i supposed to do in this situation walk away or get his attention??'  i chose to just get his attention. So I poked his arm a few times before he kinda just fainted. 'ummm what in the hell just happend do i just leave him or do i take him to his room?' I again just choose to pick him up and carry him to bed. I went to pick him up but fuck he is heavy as hell. 

Time skip 15 mins later

Finally got him to his bed 'wow he is really damn heavy' i think i start feeling really tired and before i realized i was lying beside him falling asleep. When i started dozing of i looked up at his sleeping face and blushed a little bit ' he looks really really cute when he's asleep' and passed out beside him.

{so this is the first book i have ever written so don't come at me for any bad spelling or grammatical errors. also i do swear so sorry if you don't like swearing but i will be putting it in the book. and if you guys want you can come up with some ship names for the boys.}

{also Charlie is a ghost and Emmett is a Witch. will make a chapter with how they both look but you guys can also give me ideas for their looks}