Two

Back up, that means someone else was coming and I needed to get them back to the leaf before they could escape with help. No, there was no need for that, I would let them escape this time because I did not want to bring them into the leaf when we are down a few ninja and missing a hokage.

With a tilt to my head, the three headed dogs surrounded me keeping me safe in case the two akatsuki members tried an attack "Itachi, next time it will not be so easy"

It was Itachi who seemed confused at my remark but Kisame was the one to speak as I turned my back taking off. I could hear his question which made me bolt even faster.

"We did a bad job at distracting"

That was a bad warning, if they had to distract me something could have gone horrible wrong at home or something was about to happen. Ink let out a worried yip, his eyes scanning the area around us. I had one hound stay back to watch the criminals another running backwards behind us and one up ahead to scout.

Since they had the same eyes as me I could see each location perfectly. Right now Itachi and Kisame were still in the same spot speaking to each other. Itachi looked annoyed and would occasionally glance back to my dog who was just watching them and Kisame would look around.

The hound up ahead made it to the hotel where Naruto was at, Jairaya was holding onto Sasuke and speaking to Might Guy. They both turned to look at the mutt and soon I appeared.

"Itachi and Kisame are gone, I will take Sasuke back to the village while you and Naruto get going. Be safe okay old man?" I spoke while trotting up to them and picking Sasuke up in a swift.

He muttered something about me being annoying and getting in his way but I ignored him rolling my eyes. Jairaya gave me a knowing smirk looking thrilled "See you around Kat, try not to get into any trouble"

"Try not to, perv" I shot back turning away and trotting back to the village.

I took our time since we had nothing better to do, we slowly walked down the path, the village just there in view but would take another couple of minutes.

Everything was fine until Ink stopped and growled, his hair rising. I quickly gripped onto Sasuke in a protective manner, watching as the air in front of me shifted to reveal a man, standing in front of us, wearing black from head to toe covered, the only thing you could see was his spiked black hair.

Even his face was covered by an orange swirl mask, he gave a little wave then poked his head to the side looking at Sasuke. "Hello stranger, my name is Tobi and I am a good boy"

He let out a giggle then pointed to the gate "I will let the kid make a run for it, I promise not to stop him until I finish fighting you"

Damn, this could be a trap. I slid off Ink patting him gently on the neck "Protect Sasuke and get to the village, Sasuke, keep your guard up"

Ink was not happy, he gave me a sniff and a little yip nudging his head to the man who acted like a child in front of me but I igored him smacking his chest "Go"

He did not hesitate, he darted past this strange masked man leaving me alone to deal with him.

I was a fighter, trained my two legendary Sannin from the leaf, I was a medical ninja, top rank right next to Tsunade herself.

There was no way this man was going to defeat me, so I pulled out my rod letting my chakra form into it. "You have the same eyes as Leader-sama!" The guy cried pointing at me while jumping up and down "Itachi Kun was right"

Was this his back-up he was speaking about? "Who is your leader Tobi, and where are you from?"

The guy stopped dancing and waved again "Tobi is from the Akatsuki, and Leader is leader!" He cheered but I notice he took a step forward.