--1--

You were hunched up into a little ball in your dark room as you played super smash sister's you were enjoying it very much. You suddenly get a call, you raised a brow and groaned.

Y/n: Who the fuck is calling me?"
you got up from the couch and grabbed the phone.

Y/n: Y/n here calling who is this?

Before you could even realize it, you feel yourself get sucked into the TV, your stomach did flips and your mind was racing.. You definitely had the feeling to throw up, and you needed to RIGHT NOW.

Y/n: Ahhh.... Iam getting dizzy right now?

As you got sucked in the TV and you got the feeling being fall down in a hundred feet tall drop, you made the cross sign and prayed that you will SOMEHOW manage to survive-

Drop!

You landed on something soft! Someone caught you! You look up and see a woman with a horn and a crown.

Y/n: "Ahhh!... A monster!"

You freaked out and jumped off her you hit your head on a rock and get knocked out

-After a while-

You open your eyes and looked around looking at a king size bed, the sound of footsteps echoed throughout the room.. A woman steps into the light with a smirk, her hands were perched on her hips. She was the woman that caught you!

Holy moly your little friend has come to join!

???: "Well hello there little boy~"

Y/n: "W-who are you?"

You shaked in fear and you dont know what will she do to you. She smirked and crawled onto the edge of the bed

Bowsette: "You can call me.. Miss Bowsette~"

Y/n: "Bowsette.... Wait I think I know that name your the woman who is going to get prince peach?"

You pointed at her, she laughed a hearty laugh

Bowsette:"No.. Not anymore at least... Im after someone else~"

She licked her lips and stared at you with lustful eyes she walked straight to you and crawl on the bed going to you. Your friend was REALLY happy to see her.

Bowsette: "I might feel something hard in tge bedsheets~"

She giggled and continues to crawl up to you

Y/n: i-i dont even know w-who you are!

She laughs and hooked a hand on the rim of your pants

Bowsette: "have you ever heard of one night stands~?"

Y/n: "N-No I-I have not heard of it?"

You back away slowly and gulped and swallowed in fear. She crawls even more closer to you
Bowsette: "I guess i'll have to show you~"

Her hands roam into your shirt as she smile seductively, you were scared an dont know what to do then you looked outside of the window seeing a girl looking at you.