--3--

You open your eyes and find yourself in the same bed you were

Y/n: W... What...?

You hopped out of the bed and opened the door and saw YOUR DAUGHTER you were shaking and you walked slowly and suddenly someone hugged you in the back you turned around and saw Bowser.JR.

Bowser.Jr: At last I found My father its been years that I finally found my father?

She cried from the sobs and snuggled on the back crying.. You were at a complete loss at this point, what was going on? When did this happen? Where were you? Why BOWSER jr? Who was responsible?? It was you?

Y/n: Hey stop crying...your F-f-father I-is h-h-here?

You hugged her back and she let go and smiled at you she run down the hall and your leg fell and you eyes widen and you didnt know what to do to your self.(YOUR MIND): HOLY SHIT IAM FATHER NOW WHAT IS GOING ON I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE I CANT BE LIKE THIS?

As bad as it sounds.. You needed to get out, you werent ready for any of this!! You want out.

*Next Day*

You woke up on Bowsette's bed and look around you saw Bowsette sleeping you hopped out of the bed and went outside you saw the two girls again doing something th

ey were throwing rocks at Bowsette's window you raised a brow at them and tilt your head in confusion you walked to them.

Y/n: What are you guys Doing... Throwing rocks At Bowsette's window?

Mari: We are bored?

Y/n: Why are you guys bored cause she doesn't do anything wrong!

You did the samething what they are doing throwing rocks at her Window, after a while the window broke.

Bowsette: WHAT THE FUCK!

Y/n: Oh shit? We need to run?

You turned around and they already run for their lives. You look up and saw Bowsette looking at you in anger you waved and she holds the bridge of her nose and went back to bed? You sighed in relief then a you went inside and meet a ghost looking girl and you ingored it you went up stairs and you were stopped by a voice down stairs

???: who are you?

You froze and turn around, you see the same girl you saw before. She looked really cute more closer.

Y/n: Umm.... Iam just a guest here and who are you?

You pointed at her and got grabbed by a powerful force to your back collar and looked up saw Bowsette smiling so happy she lets go of you and fall down.

Y/n: Aww.... What did you do that for Bowsette?

Bow: Iam so exited right now Y/n?

Y/n: What are you exited about?

Bow: I was just thinking and bringing some friends of mine for a threesome only three of us and Booette?

Y/n: WHAT!!! WE ARE DOING A THREESOME AND WHO IS BOOETTE!

Boo: I-Iam B-Booette?

You blinked and looked at Booette.. She looked so innocent!.. So innocent that you wanted to stain her innocence! You actually wanted to do this