Chapter 5

Ella Pov:
Once I got home from that night I just ran up to mine and Tony room. An run over to my bed and cried myself to sleep. The next day I woke up to a weird feeling and a small headache. I then slowly took a deep breath and touch my forehead gently. I then got what was happening. I remember, I remember the vampires, Rudolph, Rookery the vampire hunter, Von and Elizabeth death, amulet/the stone of Attamon, my nightmares/visions, mine and Rudolph relationship with each other. I remember everything, it like I've never left and I'm back, but then I remember Rudolph not here anymore because of what happened. He would be so glad to hear that I remember everything and everyone. I turned to looked over an saw that Tony was now awake. He turned to look at me.
Tony: *confused tone* what is it Ella?
Me: I remember... everything... it like I never left
Tony: you do really
Me: *smiling at him* yeah... I do remember
Tony then gets off of his bed an walks over to my bed and pick me up out of my bed spinning me around in a circle. I just giggled of how silly Tony was acting. Then he put me back onto the floor.
Tony: I'm so happy for you... that you remember everything now... Rudolph will be so happy to here this
Me: *looking back down at the floor* yeah maybe
Tony: what are you talking about... Rudolph been dying to waiting and hear if you will remember him
Me: yeah if he shows up to see it
Tony: of course he will... Ella what's wrong? you seem like you don't believe he's come to see you
Me: not after what happen
Tony: *confused tone* why what happened?
I grabbed Tony hand lead him to one of our beds and sat down with him sitting next me confuse as to what had happened.
Me: *still looking at the floor* last night... me and Rudolph got in a fight
Tony: about what?
Me: he was wondering if I remembered and I was worried what if I don't remember
Tony: that ridiculous you will remember... which you did just now
Me: I know... it just after the fight he walked off just leaving me there feeling lonely and horrible about it
Tony: don't worry Ella... he just needs some time... he will come back and when he does.... he's going to be so happy that you remember everything that happened and everyone
Me: you really think so
Tony: yes... because you know Rudolph again... he won't give up on you and he will never leave you
Me: *hugged Tony* thank you Tony
Tony: *hugging me back* anything for my best friend and my twin
I then slowly let go of Tony. Tony then gave me a small smile while patting my leg while getting up from the bed. Tony then left the room to go downstairs to eat some breakfast. 'Tony right I just need to give him some time to think... and Tony is also right about Rudolph he won't fully leave me forever.... He can't... He's the love of my life and I am his... and I am also his mate for life... I just hope he comes back soon because I already miss him.... just like how I missed him when he was a vampire and he had to leave me to go back to his family in the cemetery or when he was just downstairs in our cellar... I just hope he's not hurt because I love him to much for him to feel pain or hurting from me or someone hurt him and I'm not there to help him.... but without him I feel like I'm dying inside' I thought to myself. I walked over to my closet an changed into some other clothes. Then I walked over to my nightstand by my bed and grabbed my IPod touch and started listening to (Sad Song and Gravity) This song makes me feel exactly how I am feeling right now, just like how I felt last time when I was thinking of my little vampire Rudolph. When I was with Rudolph, he always knew how to make all the pain that was inside me go away, but now all that pain is back again killing me. All the pain, broken, and loneliness that I felt when I lost my best friend Ginny. It's like when Rudolph isn't here with me it feels like when it was before I meet Rudolph like I never meet him. An I know I hurt him, but I'm going to say it again I can't last a day without him or seeing him wondering if he's okay or hurt, but he's not here with me. Which brings me more pain and sadness about Ginny and him as well. I'm also going to say this again as well I don't deserve him. Especially what I done to him, even though I remember him and everyone again. I feel like he deserve someone better than me. I've already cause him too much pain. He deserve someone else and not me. I just don't deserve someone like him because of how much pain I cause him and me being alone and broken about my lost and that I don't want to lose him, because he's all I have left of who I love other than my family, it only him because he my love, my mate, my everything. I then walked over to my window and walked onto the balcony looking up into the sky. I slowly closed my eyes.