Here we go again (Chapter 10)

A new morning has raised , everyone going to go working as they always do , the two lovely sisters went outside before their lazy lovers working hardly , after few min zane woke up joining them , after him Sebastian showed up , he looked around seeing the villager looking angry at him , what he did to poor zane .. BUT ! .. none knows he was a dragon , expect Alicia's fam .

Cossy managed to talk and speak with the villagers to take it easy with Sebastian , the declined at first but the could not reject from the village one of the lovely maidens .
Sebastian sighed saying ".. i see everyone faces .. guess they all know what i did .."
Cosette got his face turned up softly to her , making him look at her saying "they just don't want it to happen again , help them and they will help you .. ya know you can be aggressive towards me~ , i know you since we were kids !".

He let out a silly chuckle
"Tsk .. you dumbass" he threw his axe to the tree holding cosette between his arms spinning and running to the fields .
As both of the other lovebirds watching them , as he said "w-wow .. they are slowly getting along .." he flinched smiling
"Pfffft of course , sometimes people believe if an aggressively person meets with a sweet and polite person , they can get along like normal couple , but i guess we are going normal as well ? .. you dragon and me a human?.."

He chuckled and nodded giving her a soft kiss on the forehead , she started to blink fast , blushing hard and working so fast , he chuckled again letting out a cute laugh after it

As soon they all finished working , they all had a family dinner while ivan was distracted from something he got
"Brother you okay? , why aren't you eating?" Alicia asked
"Y-yes ..  i'm okay .. i just don't feel that hungry .. plus i received a letter .. someone want to see me ..i'm not sure who they are but .. no name .. but with a location has drawn inside of it."

"I will come with y-.." aiden did not even complete what he was going to say
"No dad i'm alright" he stood up going behind aiden "i'm grown up now , i can try my best father .." he gave his father a kiss on his head , he got his hood and his bows and arrows , getting on his horse riding away

"I wownder who is dat powsen who swent him da lettew" zane said while eating , alicia grabbed his ears as he did a cute whining and silly face
"Remember silly ! , no talking while eating !"

Everyone went to their beds instead of the blue and red eyed lovers , staying outside near the beach , underneath the moon light
"You know zane" she was petting his head , he was transformed into his dragon form "i always ask my self .. what if i was a dragon ? .. what if i was the same thing as you ? ... will you accept me" she looked at him , she has the face where she look worried and nervous and kinda upset somehow

He confidently nodded , as she let out a chuckle staring back at the moon reflection on the water ..
"What do you think is between us the two ?.." she becomes more worried by the time she asks .
  With his monstrous badass voice he said "well .. nothing odd is between us .. expect me being a different creature .. breaking my rules.. but .. somehow .. i see we do fit for each other .. yes we do alicia , i can be a human for you ... if we gonna get along .. have a family .. as they baby born as a dragon .. we can be as we want .. anything we choose and anything we like , no one can stop us alicia .."

He turned around seeing her , the wind blowing her hair softly .. both eyes are shining , a tear falling from her eyes as she was looking at him , sweet red lips as the rose .. she said in whisper "z...zane.."
she slowly leaned to him , giving him unexpected kiss .. from his huge body transforming back into his human form .. getting his arms around her body kissing deeply , both tears falling as he looked at her and said .."alicia .. i have waited so long .. i wanted to say that i do love you.."

They stood still staring at each other as he continued "i never felt this love before .. i was living in an endless warm , pain and death .. you gave me things that i never expected in my life to see it happen .. alicia .. i love you .. so much .." he silently started crying , tears falling from his eyes , she got her hands whipping it with her thumbs ..
"Zane .. i love you too darling .. no matter what happen ... i will always be here .. in your side.."

Both of them hugged each other hard , such an emotional and unforgettable day like this will never happen again , they wishes the best for themselves    

Few days has passed , ivan hasn't came back yet from his trip
Now everyone officially know that zane and alicia are lovely couples now , fiancés to each other ,
While ..umm .. the aggressively one is going kinda off ? Back again ? , but there is always someone there to stop him and teach him those lessons he needed to hear !

Lunch time came , the days is finished cuz the food storage was full , all what the village needed was there for them
The family were having some food and drinking the green natural tea

As ivan came back with someone they never recognized , "hey everyone, sorry if i was actually late for the party .. but i wanted to introduce you to my lovely girlfriend " as she showed her self , a girl with  black hair and green patch of hair in the front , she is a pretty goth girl"

"Her name is ebony falls!"
Alicia was drinking her tree while she got chocked and started to spit out all the tea over zane as she said "WHAT !? .. EBONY !? ... I THOUGHT YOU WERE ... DEAD!?"

"Why hello baby girl !, glad you are still alive living." She ran up fo alicia giving her a soft hug and goes back to ivan "now excuse me , we both gonna rest upstairs ." Both went upstairs as alicia was in all shook , zane .. poor child he is so innocent .. that child had pokerface the whole time .
"Wow .. that was unexpected at all" aiden said
As maria spook "can't believe my daughter is alive , i knew she was away but .. she could survive the whole thing was .. unexpected .. also here we go again~"