CHAPTER THIRTEEN

(A/N: kindly listen to the song above.)

It was a beautiful, sunny day as Lisa walked along the corridor of her school towards her final class for the day. As she woke up this morning, she had even considered skipping class and just go to the park and have a picnic date with either Jennie or Bella.

But she knew she couldn't because her exams were already coming up and she couldn't afford to miss any lesson anymore. As it is, she was slightly behind on some of her reports for 2 of her subjects, but she knew she could work on them this weekend at Jennie's it had been so hard to concentrate much on school with two girls filling her time.

And she couldn't exactly blame them for it because she was the most idiot person who didn't assert herself enough to choose just one of them. But that was going to be behind her today. She had already decided that she would be choosing the one that she really wants to be with today. She was going to talk to the both of them: one of them of course to break up with – gently – and one of them to move on to an exclusive relationship with.

First of all though she would have to come clean to the both of them about what has been happening for the past weeks. She knew there was a chance she would have both girls hate her by the end of the day. It was a very gloomy idea, but this was her doing and it was time to own it up. If she had just been strong enough to handle the situation properly two weeks ago, she wouldn't have to be in such dilemma right now.

But the moment to handle it properly has passed and now, her only choice is to fix the mess she had gotten the three of them into.

She stopped by her locker and deposited the books she didn't need for her last class. Students were walking briskly behind her but she tuned out as she stared at her locker's contents. Inside was a photo collage of her past year with Bella. In every single photo, they were really  happy – as happy as anyone can be, maybe even happier.

She smiled, she had a lot of great memories with her. She was an amazing girl and she would be stupid to cut her off from her life. She knew coming clean about everything would have a high chance of doing just that. She sighed heavily and slammed her locker shut.

" Angry much?" she heard a familiar feminine voice  say behind her. She immediately plaster a smile on her face before turning to face her girlfriend.

" Hey, B. no just stress out to some things. Come on, I'll walk you to your class" she said, walking towards where she was standing a few feet away. She draped her arms across Bella's shoulder an nudged her to walked beside her.

Bella smiled up to Lisa and leaned her head on Lisa's shoulder as they walked.

" I missed you being this affectionate towards me" Bella murmured

Lisa's smile stiffened but she nodded

"Yeah, I'm sorry about being aloof lately" Lisa retorted as they climbed the stairs to her second-floor classroom. Students were already rushing past them but Lisa knew the next class wouldn't start for another 10 minutes. She had plenty of time to get Bella to class and head straight to her own.

When they got to the classroom door, Bella turned to Lisa and gave her a kiss on the cheek

" See you later " Bella said.

" Yeah, we have something to talk about" Lisa said with a weak smile

" Oh? Did you finally decide to go out of town this weekend?" Bella asked hopefully, raising her eyebrows.

Lisa chuckled on Bella's persistence.

" We'll see. I'll see you later, alright?" She said, turning away and walking towards her own classroom. She didn't know how she would come clean to her at all.