Part 4

A/N: Hey guys, sorry it been awhile. Some personal junk going on right now. Here's the new chapter. Some Trunks hate, I know, but some Mai love which I feel she deserves cause a lot of the dbs trunks x readers show her to be super possessive and clingy. Any who I'm considering making this a bit more Yandere, for all of the potential love interest, so tell me what you think. Enjoy!

(Y/N) POV

The days have been strange to say the least. Both Zamasu and Black have never let me out of their sight. I eat with them and we all share a bed, despite both having their own rooms. In the mornings they wake up early, allow me to sleep, and make food. The rest of the day ranges from one of them leaving for a couple hours to never leaving for days at a time. Trunks and the resistance are still fighting much to their annoyance and my joy.

While one was gone, the other would vie for my attention. Usually in the form of me sitting in their lap, trying to read, while the nuzzle into my neck. It was grotesquely domestic and I wanted no part in it. The only time I got any form of privacy is when I bathe or go to the bathroom for Kami's sake! They took me from everything I ever known. They slaughter my people with no remorse and expect me to comply. No, I have a plan, and hopefully I'll have enough time to get back.

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day

Today Zamasu was staying, which meant I was a human teddy bear, at least until lunch. Black had left an hour ago, which meant he would not be back till the sun completely set. I had offered to make lunch, despite my poor cooking skills. I knew how to make certain things like sandwiches and soup, and since it was a cold day it was perfect. Zamasu had decided to sit at the dining table while I prepared the food. He had a content look on his face.

" I'm surprised you actually wanted to make something. You haven't taken much interest in anything we have done. Its very domestic." He gave me a soft smile. While his intent was to not mock me, it still felt like it.

" Its not like I can do much else, I'm here, and I'd rather not waste away in self pity." I said calmly, turning away to the cabinets out of sight. 

I pulled out a handful of crushed sleeping tablets I had found in the medicine cabinet, and dumped them into one of the bowls. Walking back to the pot of soup I spooned some into both bowls and took them to the table, careful of which was full of sleeping pills and which was not. Honestly I had no idea if it would even work with Zamasu. He is a Kai and he is immortal, while a handful may kill a human man, I wasn't sure it would work for him.

" I'd prefer you not pity yourself, you are safe and fed." He spooned some of the dark colored liquid into his mouth.

" Kidnapped by the two responsible for the destruction of my race." I took a sip of my soup as well.

" Its for the best, your loyalty is wasted on creatures who will abandon you."

" They would never."

" They already have. Not just in this timeline but others as well. Do you want to know why Black yelled at you the other day? Because you died, you went of a group pf humans you considered friends and they murdered you in cold blood once they found out who we were. Not surprisingly the Trunks of that timeline was there as well."

I froze.

" What?" I whispered.

" Yes once he found out he could not have you as you were ours, he allowed his rage to take over. As you fled, he transformed into his super sayian form, and stabbed through your back with his sword. He then proceeded to beat your body while the others looked on in horror but did nothing to stop it. Mai, the other human female, finally showing mercy, shot you in the head then shot at Trunks to get him away from your body. She had him taken away and you buried. "

" That's why she hasn't..."

" She will be the last to die. She showed mercy but it was too late, your mortal body could not handle the blows given by Trunks. But she did not stop him until the last moment, so she will die and it will be quick. No doubt if you go back, the same thing will likely happen again." He finished and went back to his soup. 

As did I, but as I ate I began to doubt my plan. Should I really even attempt this? If what Zamasu had said was true, Trunks might not be as welcoming me back as I thought. But at the same time, I knew I could not stay here. These two were insane and obsessed, not just with me, but with getting revenge. No, I needed to leave, and nothing, not even death was going to stop me.

I noticed Zamasu had finished and stood up, I did as well and took the bowls while he went back into the living room. Once they were in the sink, I went back and noticed he was laying on the couch, his arm over his eyes. I got to my knees and placed my arms on the couch as I watched his breathing slow.

Once I was sure he fell asleep, I ran to one of the closets and pulled out some rope I found earlier while one of them was preoccupied. I ran back and bound his arms and legs then quickly ran back to my room, putting on shoes. I grabbed a jacket and tiptoed through the living room to the door. He was still sleeping peacefully and as I opened the door I looked back. Feeling a bit guilty I muttered " I'm sorry" and left the cabin into the forest.