Chapter 6 (Meeting the Family)

As the group arived at hte airport they all decided to go home and then they would all meet up at the Suoh Estate # 2, Takumi and Mitsuru went with Tamaki and Haruhi to their new home, but when they go there they were surprised to see a limmo that looked like the one they were in and a purple Ford, Haruhi recognized the Ford it was her dad's car.

''Tamaki, Takumi you both might want to hide behind me and Mitsuru'', Haruhi said.

''Why is that Haruhi my dear?'' Tamaki asked.

''My dad is here and he will kill you fo spending a week with me in an island, and since he doesnt know who Takumi is he will try to kill him as well'', She said as both Tamaki and Takumi hid behind their wifes.

''THEY ARE HERE THEY ARE HE...............'' Yuzuru screamed once he saw Haruhi the he was cut off when he saw Tamaki hiding behind her and then he noticed Mitsuru and he saw Takumi behind her. Tears began to roll down hi face as he slowly fell to the ground, '' Tamaki why are you hiding behind Haruhi and who is this woman with with TTTaaakumi hiding behind her?'' he asked.

"Father Takumi and I might have bumped into each other in our honeymoon, a few hours after you, mom, and Ranka left, Haruhi was heading to the pool with the other girls while us guys were trying to find something to do while the girls went shopping and at first Haruhi  saw Takumi and thought it was me cheeting on her anf well then when I got to the pool I found Haruhi crying and then I saw Takumi, after that we have spent time together and Haruhi convinced Mitsuru to come live with us instead of going back to France", Tamaki said while looking in between his brother and his Father..
"And I can only assume that youbare Takumi's wife Mitsuru", Yuzuru saif as he looked at both his son's, Takumi wrapped hid arm around Mitsuru and Tamaki around Haruhi.

"TAMAKI HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON MY DAUGHTER", Ranka screamed only seing Takumi and Mitsuru, then he noticed Haruhi and Tamaki., "TAMAKI YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD A TWIN'', He said up to Tamaki with a bat.

''WOW Dad, this is Takumi Tamaki's younger brother'', Haruhi said as she covered Tamaki from her Dad.

''What's all the comotio.............'', Anne-Sophie said, '' TAKUMI, MY LITTLE BOY, OH HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU''.

''It's nice to see you too mom and dad'', Takumi said while he hugged both his parents, '' Mom, dad already met her but you haven't, This is my wife Mitsuru, we just married, actually we met Tamaki and Haruhi during our Honeymoon, and well Haruhi convinced us that we should come live with them''.

''It's nice to meet you, you must be Anne-Sophie and you sir must be Suoh I have heard a lot from the both of you in fact, Anne-Sophie my family's company was friends with your family's company'', Mitsuru said.

''Oh really dear, well what's your family's last name to see if I can remember?'' Anne-Sophie asked.

''My family is the Kanoya'', Mitsuru said.

''WAIT ARE YOU RELATED AT ALL TO KANOYA MEGUMI?'' Tamaki asked a bit embarrassed since Haruhi was there.

''HUH, Why yes I am her younger sister'', she answred.

'' Are your parent's on good notes now?'' Haruhi asked, Why didn't I ask this before, she thought.

''Oh yes, after my sister came back from Tokyo she told Dad and Mom how she felt and somehow they managed to work it out'', said Mitsuru remembering what her sister had told her, ''She also talked about this young man who looked like Takumi and this other boy who was confident and someway or another he helped her with her feelings''.

''Oh you don't know that boy who helped her was Haruhi and I was the that looked like Takumi, you know at that time I used to think that what I had for Haruhi was Fatherly love but the when Kanoya-San came her recemblace to Haruhi kind of made me spend more time with her than my other friends'', Tamaki said remembering how the club had helped him realize what he felt for Haruhi.