Chasing The Sun

Hey guys, while stuck in traffic on the way home from vacation I thought of this story idea and am really excited to start writing. So hopefully for this story I'll update once a week, with my crazy schedule and school starting I might post at random times. But I promise to keep this story going because I already have the whole thing planned out in my head. So I saw other people do this and I'm going to start doing it to, at the beginning of each chapter I am going to list the songs I listened to while writing and at the end of the chapter I'll have a character list. One last thing, this is the first time I created my own cover, so I'm really proud about how the cover for my book came out, let me know what you think.

Summary -

Lilah Moon is a 17 year old girl who's life revolves around her love for cross country and her dog, a Saint Bernard named Lucky. But what no one knows is that she was adopted after being taken away from her real parents. Things were normal until a new kid showed up at school named Skylar Harris, Lilah instantly feels a weird connection to him but what she doesn't know is that he knows all about her past.

Sneak Peek -

"Dad.........no, stop!"

"Lilah, Lilah, LILAH! Wake up, it was just a dream, its okay, I know."

"Will.......will you stay with me?"

"Of course, I'll never leave you again."

I know the sneak peak was short, but don't you want to read more??

Anyways, I love when you guys leave comments, but Wattpad hasn't been letting me reply to them, so until that issue is fixed I will dedicate a chapter to you if you leave a lot of comments.