the usual fights

*Hellen's View*

I heard yelling from the lounge, my sister getting mad at Lance for literately anything he says. I got up from off my bed to check whats going on, I see Lance shouting at my sister who is standing on the counter with her wolf ears and tail. "LANCE STOP YELLING AT MY LITTLE SISTER!! AND KAILY GET OFF OF THE COUNTER!!" I yell to stop them. Kaily jumped off the counter. "Good morning sis. How was your sleep?" she asked acting innocent. "Don't act all innocent now that hell is here!!" Lance yelled. "LANCE GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM NOW!" i yelled at lance. I was mad that i got woke up out of dead sleep because of lance but i got to love him some times. Lance stormed off to his room mad that I yelled at him. "and for you sis just eat cookies" i told my sister. kaily ate her cookies while i went to my room and laid down , since it was still early.

*Lance's view*

While walking back to my room, I troubled myself by thinking why Kaily fights me for no reason than acts all insistent when her sis comes in. I walked into the training room to complain to Keith about Kaily and Hellen I guess just to say I'd would have done better. "KEITH WHY DID YOU AND SHIRO HAVE TO PICK THOSE TWO TO BRING BACK!? " i snapped at him as he walked out the room a bit confused. "What are talking about lance?" Keith asked.  i glared at him "THAT BRAT JUST ATTACKED ME OUT OF NOWHERE!!!" I yelled.  keith looked confused. i sighed "the one that's part animal!!" i yelled. keith looked even more confused now. "which one lance" keith asked me.  "THE WOLF ONE!!" i yelled louder. "they both can turn into wolves" keith said. i gave up "I give up" i said walking out.

*Hellen's View*

I sat in my room upset "why did I have to yell at him!?" I yelled angrily. I heard a knock at my door "who is it?" I asked hoping it wasn't lance. "Its me." I heard shiro's voice on the other side of the door. "Come in dad" I told him.

A/N: to be continued