O

Im pretty sure i forgot jaemin live alone in the description fml

Im pretty sure i forgot jaemin live alone in the description fml. Sorry for the mistake, ill edit the description lmao

⚠ heated chapter

Only one month until jisung had to leave. Jaemin on the others hand don't know how to tell his mother about this

"Mom gonna hate me omg" he said while he was on his way to this mother. When he arrived at the kitchen he can see his mother is cooking. Well what else someone will do at the kitchen?

"Uhm mom.." he called, his voice are soft like usual. "Yes sweety?" His mom turn to look at him. Jaemin quickly went to hug his mom. "I dont know how to say this mom.."

His mom raised her eyebrow, "what is it?" She turn off the heat, now hugging his son back. "You know jisung right?" He ask and her mom nod. "What about him? Did he hurt you?" His mom ask, full of concern in her words.

"No mom..he is sweet..but he is a vamp—"

"vampire" his mom continue his word. "How did you know?" He now, curiously ask his mom. "Jaemin-ah everyone can see his eyes changing from dark brown to red and sometime his fangs can be notice too when he is eating" she smiles.

"A-and you are not angry?" now he confused. His mom know he is 'dating' a vampire and she didnt even talk about it? "Why would I? Jaemin, can you think, why would vampire come to the muggle world? Of course to search for their cursed partner. But not you sweety, you are the given child that i love" his mother pat his head and peck his cheek.

"I think it's the right time to tell you this now" his mother take his hand, dragging him to the living room and make he sit down beside her. "This is the only thing i keep away from your knowledge."

"What is it mom? Don't make me nervous.." he look at his mom while still holding her hand on his lap. "It's about your late father"

"What's with him?" He ask

"He was a vampire too"

"Winter break!" Chenle yelled. Its their last day of school and now it's a break time. Renjun quickly cover chenle's mouth, telling him to shut up because everyone is staring at them weirdly.

The seven boys are on their way home. They decide to walk together since they want to hang out at jisung's place. Jisung just agreed. He can't say no when his beloved jaemin hyung asking it while doing aegyo.

"Hey jisung, after this month, you going to take jaemin?" Donghyuck said while walking on the street with them. He decide to break the silence.

"Yeah..kinda.. i can ask my father if i can live here but i dont know yet." He answer sincerely, "he hasn't suck my blood yet" jaemin continue making the younger slap his arm.