How I met your Father

"He knelt on one knee not to ask for my hand in marriage but to make our dating official" Hannah snorted at that statement as her mom continued the famous story of "How I met your father"

"So chivalry is dead huh?" Hannah muttered which earned her a glare form her mother who decided to continue the story "I didn't accept then but he broke my faćade with that cute face of his" she said, smiling.

That smile, Hannah thought... that smile was everything to  her. Her mother was her warrior a woman of virtue 'MOREMI' was what she called her. A veteran at the wars of marriage.  Fighting for 15 years and counting.

"I Do!" Hannah's mom concluded the story with these two words with glistering eyes. Hannah couldn't tell if those eyes were coated with gleeful tears or tears of sorrow. Those two words were the words that marked the beginning of her misery and pain. These two words that Hannah dreaded and hoped never to say.

"But mummy you always finish the story there. Why don't you tell us the actual stuff under this sugar coated story. I know there's more to it." Hannah said thoughtfully and four years later she wished she hadn't asked. "Ignorance is bliss" she would always say. That statement couldn't be more true.

.
.
.
.
.

A/N
Shakey Beginning..😁😁
First book vibes.
Vote and comment

Oh and I need a better book cover.
Loads of love 😚😚