☛ 10

Jungkook sat Jin down down on the kitchen table and had to take a moment to admire how god do ice Jin was. To his plush lips that looked so soft to kiss, to his big brown eyes that made Jungkook feel so soft at heart, and with the round, circular glasses on him it made Jin look ten times more adorable. It was definitely hard to resist not fucking the little right then and there.

But then again, Yoongi and Taehyung would beat the shit out of him if they knew he had laid a single finger in the wrong area on Jin. Fuck, life was cruel sometimes, wasn't
it?

Jungkook snapped out of his lustly gaze when he realized that the little was rubbing his hand on his eyes, a faint yawn coming out from his mouth. Goddamn, who the fuck wad allowed to be this cute?

"Jinnie, baby, are you tired?" Jungkook had asked him sweetly. Jin shook his head "N-no! Jinnie is big boy! No n-need sleep!"'Jin had ended the statement with an unintentional pout. He rubbed his eyes again, and Jungkook could swear he could die from the cuteness right now. The way the little was rubbing his eyes with this sweater paws, his glasses loosely hanging on the edge of his nose as he yawned again. Jungkook grabbed his chest from the cuteness. He wanted to break and fuck Jinnie so bad, but at the same time he wanted to cuddle him and give him soft kisses.

"Are you sure you are a big boy, Jinnie?" Jungkook smirked playfully "Then I guess you can walk to your room by yourself with me having to carry you in my arms, right?" Jungkook crossed his arms, the smirk still on his lips.

Jin let out a whine. He liked being carried by his caregivers. The little crossed his arms as well and whined louder. This made Jungkook's smirk grow wider. You could definitely tell that Jungkook was planning something.

Suddenly, Jungkook went close to Jin's ear, making Jin feel his hot breath and he had almost let out a shameless moan. "Baby, if you keep acting like a brat, daddy's going to punish you, and trust me, my little prince, you wouldn't like that"

The little shivered in pleasure at how much that sentence turned him on, but nevertheless, Jin obeyed and he clung on to Jungkook, faintly whispering " O-okay daddy, Jinnie w-will be a gwood b-boy"

Jungkook somewhat loved how loved how submissive his Jinnie was being. He took Jin in his arms and patted the little's hair "Thats it, be a good boy for daddy now" Jungkook kissed the top of Jinnie's head, which made him get all flustered at plushy.

Jungkook carried Jin upstairs, and by the time they made it to Jin's bed, Jinnie was fast asleep.

Jungkook loved this. This was probably one of the best decisions he's ever made, honestly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i know its been like a million years, I'm really really  sorry, and it must be really surprising to have an update lmao, but who's still gonna read this book

anyways to be continued,,,,I hope 😌