||03||

Y/N P.O.V

It was the next morning, after your moms friend, Irene, telling you and your mom the situation you all decided it would be best to just go to sleep. Irene clearly hadn't been sleeping before you got there as she was so worried, and you and your mom were tired from the long journey.

You tiptoed out of the room you were staying in and entered onto the floor of the hallway leading to all the other rooms, gently you placed your feet onto the floorboards that looked like they would be the quietest creeeeaaaakkkk darn it, you stepped on a loud one, it was an inanimate object yet you still told it too "shhh" as you carried on walking.

You peered your head into the room your mom was staying in, she was still in a deep sleep, no noise was coming from Irene's room either so you took it as she was still sleeping too.

Your tummy rumbled, you were hungry, you snuck down the stairs and walked into the kitchen, you looked in all the cupboards, the fridge, and on the shelves, there was no food, none at all.

Well that's weird, she knew we were coming over but she didn't think to actually get any food?! You thought to yourself.

Your stomach wasn't letting you wait any longer for food, you noticed the house keys were placed upon the kitchen table, once again you snuck up the stairs back into your room and chucked on a black, Adidas tracksuit.

They won't mind if I pop to the shops, I'll be 2 seconds, they won't even notice I'm gone, I think I saw one about 5 minutes away when we were driving here, besides, they're bound to be hungry when they wake up too.

You grabbed the keys, slowly undid the latch on the door, manoeuvred your way around it, shut it, and then started making your way to the shops. 

Nobody else was too be seen, you were about 2 minutes into your journey and you still hadn't seen anyone, occasionally you would hear the sound of footsteps, human footsteps, but then you'd turn around and nobody would be there.

Maybe it's because all that news about a gang

wait......THE GANG! GANGSTERS!

You completely forgot, your mind had been so overtaken with hunger that you completely forgot about the news and what had been happening, you didn't even want to think about how much danger you could be in right now.

It was like all the hunger had flown out of you and now your only priority was getting back to the house, you didn't care about going to the shops.

You turned around and started to make your way back, picking up a slight jog.

All of a sudden you felt a hand cover up your eyes, a hand with a black glove on, another one made its way to cover your mouth. You tried to scream but any sound you made was muffled by the hand. You then felt your hands being tied together behind your back so you couldn't escape. You couldn't breathe. You couldn't see. You couldn't move. Something had you. SomeONE had you.

"It's okay sweetie, we have you now, no need to worry"

"Haha, the boss is going to be so happy, we got a good one"

was the last thing you heard, followed by the sound of evil laughter, before you passed out. It was a mans voice. TWO men.