Chapter 2

Jahseh's P.O.V
Jayson and Genise are in the car with all there stuff. With Ski and my mom. I finished signing the papers and leave.

Jahseh:Where is Ski??

Cleo:He is in th-Genise cut her off

Genise:SKI MASK THE SLUMP GOD!!? No way why are all my dreams coming true. I truly love you Jah.

Jahseh:I love you too Ge-

Ski:shhhhh I'm trying to sleep

Jahseh:ok well then sleep. But Genise I love you too and you Jayson.

Jayson:Huh sorry me wasn't paying attention. I'm trying to finish 8th grade.

Cleo:What do you mean your trying to finish 8th grade??
(Authors note:Jahseh is driving home while they are talking)

Jayson:Well me and Genise did home/online school , and she finished 8th grade today. I just have one last math lesson then I take a quick test so I should be done in like 5 minutes.

Jahseh:Well you will be finished before be get home. Also you have a cousin at the house that your gonna meet and tmr we are going to the mall.

Cleo:And don't for get the dog's they have to meet Sora and Roxa.

Genise:YESSS I ALWAYS WANTED A FUCKING DOG!!

Jahseh:Hay no cussing. Wait nvm you can only because I do.

Cleo:smh

20 minutes later

Genise's P. O.V
We are out side of the house and Jah and Ski are taking out me and Jayson's suitcases and bags.

(Authors note:I'm gonna do alittle intro for Aryanna right now)
Aryanna
A 13 year old girl. She is dark skin with black hair and dark brown eye's. She has braces and a faded dimple. Her birthday is January 16.

 Her birthday is January 16

Back to the story

Aryanna's P.O.V
I heared my dad and Jah out side so I went to see them. When I walk out the front door with Sora next to me I see  Genise my bestfriend from 1st grade. I remmber she had stopped coming to school when her parents dead in a car accident. Then I see her twin Jayson.I ran over to her.

Aryanna:GENISE OMGGG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!

Genise:Huh?? Omg it's Ary !!!Jayson It's Ary!!

Jayson:Hi

Aryanna:Wait what are y'all doing here??

Genise:Long story short Jahseh adopted us.

Aryanna:kool

Genise:Omgg So do you still go to regular school??

Aryanna:Hell no My dad makes me do online or home school whatever you wanna call it.

Genise:Same I just finished 8th grade today.

Ary:Right it was mad easy What about you Jay??

Jayson:Yea I just finished in the car.

Cleo P.O.V
Cleo:Ok let's go in the house now it's getting late I don't need y'all outside in the dark maybe in the back yard.

Jahseh:Aryanna you know the guest house with the five rooms.

Ary:Yea

Jahseh:You 3 are gonna have that house to y'all selves.

Ary:kk

Ski:So you and Genise get the go cart and come get these bags then go get your stuff and bring it down here.

Genise:Kk

Jahseh:Jay you can go to the guest house and open the back door you can bring you laptop and charger and shit with you. Here's the key.

Jayson:Ight

Genise's P.O.V
Me and Ary are on the go cart and she is driving. We get to the front of the house and Ary goes upstairs and gets her stuff while me and Jah put bags on the go cart.

Jahseh:Can you drive??

Genise:I mean can I your the parent not me??

Jahseh:No I mean do you know how to ??

Genise:Of course I do.

Jah:ok so go to the guest house and Jayson should be there with the door open so you can put the stuff in the house.

After they finished unpacking and stuff

Jayson's P.O.V
Jay:Yo we should match our house clothes and take a mirror picture.

Genise:Yea we should

Aryanna:Ok but what are we gonna wear.

Jayson:Genise you have those shorts the Adidas one's right??

Genise:yea

Jayson:what about you Ary don't you have them too??

Ary:Yup

Jayson:Ight then we all wear Adidas shorts or sweat pants for me and a shirt and socks.

Genise&Aryanna:Kk

So the girls wore this

Without the extra stuffAnd Jayson wore this

And Jayson wore this

Without the extra stuffAnd Jayson wore this

Genise's P.O.V
So we took the picture in the big mirror by the door and we all posted it on our Instagram's. It is like 2 in the morning so I said goodnight to everyone and then went to bed so did Jayson and Ary.

____________________________________________________________________________
That's it for this chapter I hope you liked it. Genise_ loves ya.
Btw I wrote 745 words.