party time and confession time

jax pov

I finally get to go home well kinda c my house is under inspection so I get 2 stay at emmas till then and jaz stays with her friend.emma tells me to close my eyes b4 I walk in when I do maddie diego andi daniel  sophie Katie gigi and even phillip (andis zombie video game bf)  yell surprise . we party 4 like 1hr then eat afterwards lacey and Daniel left and everyome else decided to stay d night, I kinda had 2 tho lol. we dance and eat 4 abt a hr then watch shark week.

emma pov

everyone was tired so we decided to watch shark week I was scared to death. this shark called submarine ate a whole person in one bite and the rescue ream had gotten 3 ppl in cage to savs and the shark  chewed d cage luckily the ppl got in. I was clinging on 2 jax scared so much. andi & phillip were amused by submarine and how he was 32 ft long I think. maddie was nestled in diegos chest not even looking sophie and katie were scraed to death hugging their knees and gigi was filming d party and also diego looked like he peed his pants lol and eww. after that was over we watched the fosters and boy meets world and soon everyone but me and jax were asleep. (jax bold em regular)

em u up?

ya

ok good I need to tell you something

what is it

umm well my dad put me in a plan to date u so i could make u join me and him and my family in taking over the magical realm and being the last witches and wizards and kanays alive.

whaaaaaa is tht d only reason u went out w/ me

no b4 I asked u out I developed a crush on u and asked u out 4 real do u still love me?

ofcourse I do jaxy waxy

*smile*

jax pov

im glad emma still likes me and that I got that off my chest. emma suddenly kisses  me and then we make out. I feel weak in my knees and we go upstairs 2 her room.

A/N: 657 READS OMG WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH