My Eleven

"So, what is happening between you and Finn?" Lilia suddenly asked, while sitting on a stool in the kitchen and checking for some documents.

A day passed by, and Millie was finishing to eat her dinner, while Sarah was cleaning the dishes and the housekeeper was looking at her with curious eyes.

"Well, nothing at all." she said, trying to avoid her look and to not smile widely as she was cutting her steak.

"Millie, honey... You and him are spending so much time together. You have been sneaking out a lot in these couple of weeks. And yesterday you were even having tea with him in his room!"

Millie simply shrugged, smiling shyly; she took the last bite of her meal Sarah cooked for her. There was nothing left to say. It had to be their secret and she would have kept it, no matter how bad she wanted to tell Lilia the truth.

She had the virtue of loyalty.

"He just asks me to help me doing things. And I accepted."

That was the pure and simple truth. Of course, with a whole story inside she couldn't tell, but still, it was a fact.

"What kind of things?" the blonde questioned more, getting curious.

She hated not knowing things, especially Millie's business. She was her baby girl, a daughter to protect at all costs.

And her baby girl just smiled tenderly while jumping off the stool, passing the dirty dish to the cooker, ignoring her question. The truth was: she didn't want to avoid Lilia, but the less she and the others knew, the better.

"Lilia... nothing at all. Nothing bad. We are just getting along pretty well. He is still my boss and I'm still his housemaid." she said, smiling softly, before a voice interrupted - luckily - their conversation.

"LILIA!"

The three women turned their heads to the door's kitchen: Finn had just yelled, and his voice came from the entrance of the mansion. He seemed pissed, and that was nothing new.

"Sorry, Your Majesty is calling me." Lilia rolled her eyes, closing her documents and walking quickly to the other room.

Millie smiled and ran after her, curious to see why did he called her for. The two girls walked side by side, giggling a bit.

Wolfhard was standing in the entrance, with Caleb helping him wearing his silky and elegant black Dior coat; Gaten was fixing his tie and Millie gasped a bit, feeling a stab in her stomach. He was wearing a burgundy and black suit, and his ebony curls were perfectly styled — she could tell her stylist, Blondie, helped him a lot to get that amazing hairstyle.

He was simply handsome that night. She exhaled a long breathe, feeling her skin going on fire. Yes, she loved casual Finn, but the Finn dressed with that color... was something she could have stared at for all of her life.

With a corner of her eye, she noticed that next to Gaten there was a paper bag from which she could glimpse some pink petals; she smiled bittersweetly. He really followed all of her rules. Millie massaged her forearm in order to calm herself down. She wasn't suppose to think that way or being sad about it, she had no rights whatsoever.

She was just his employee.
She just cleaned his house.

"Yes, Mr. Wolfhard?" Lilia asked, getting close to him.

Finn noticed Millie standing behind her and his nervous expression slightly sweetened; she was wearing one of her usual overalls, a purple one that time, and her hair was so pretty, styled in those perfect ocean's waves. His beautiful teacher.