Wifey Life🤫💍

Page:5

Romes wife was so pretty but also young too she was only turning 20. Rome who is this?  Rome looking at Ashanti he can't say nothing he's speechless.  I'm  Ashanti Starr's little sister his future wife sister. Keke look at Rome & look back at Ashanti & couldn't believe what she just heard. A little evil smile was on Ashanti face.  Oh yea happy birthday love Keke left out the club fast.  Rome didn't chase his wife he just looked Ashanti up & down.
Ashanti just felt his hazel eyes on her & she had the biggest smile on her face. Now she walks to the bathroom & only knew that he was going to walk behind her. She said in a sexy voice I knew you was going to come as she bit her bottom lip.  But she stop talking because she felt that the vibe & feeling was different she didn't get that chills when he walked into the bathroom.

A sexy low voice said no don't move Ashanti was scared it was a girl voice.  That girl was Keke Romes wife.  Wait I'm sorry hold on please don't hurt me Ashanti said.  Keke got closer & placed her hand on Ashanti little booty.  She started kissing her neck no stop this not what I wanted but Ashanti trying not to moan but she can't help but to moan she only feel small soft fingers in her panties.
Keke pull her phone out & called Rome hey bae come to the ladies room. Rome walks in & see Keke playing with it Ashanti pink pretty flower. Rome baby take it right now & right here. Do that thing you like to do in the bathroom.
Keke knew what she was doing because she knows Ashanti was use to making love & not rough sex.  Rome only gets rough in the bathroom.  Baby no said Rome she not ready & Keke reply back to him yes do it or I'll make her life a living hell & tell Starr that your really fucking her baby sister.  Rome bae no!  So your in love with it her?  Why won't you punish her she been a bad girl.  Rome knew his wife was crazy.  Rome took a deep breath & pulled Ashanti jet black hair & roughly pull down her panties & than went so deep inside her.  Ashanti felt the tears fall from her eyes & she's push away from Rome he pulled her closer.  Keke just was watching & started laughing she know her husband manhood was big like a anaconda. 

As Ashanti was crying because of the pain Keke was smiling & said oh this what you wanted huh. After it was done Ashanti couldn't walk or even move her legs because Rome had her legs open like a 24 hour store now she on the floor wishing it was only a fantasy 💖💕🍆😍💪