Chapter 2: The Guilt Of a Sister, a Mother and a Daughter Is finally Gone

Note: Harry Potter is not mine it belongs to JK Rowling, but the plots are mine. English is not my first language so correct me if I'm wrong.

   " And you two, were the Master of Death. " add Astrophe.

Silence. That's all Dray, the Potters and the Gaunts could hear. They looked at each other, worried that they might be wasn't ready for this.

   " Wait... I'm a what?... " asked Hadrian and Tom at the same time. They were too shocked that they didn't realize that they were speaking at the same time.

   " The Masters of Death. You had been chosen, by Death and the other Celestials being. You two had the responsibility of the wizarding world's fate. Me, Lilith and Faith can only help you, dear. " said Astrophe, softly as she doesn't want to make the two boys even more shocked.

   " Okay..... My Godson is one of the Masters of Death... His magic brother is also one of the masters of Death... This doesn't make sense at all!!" said Sirius, resulting him getting hit by Remus.

   " can you SHUT UP for ONCE, PADFOOT? everyone is also shocked and you acting like that will NOT helping at ALL. " spats Remus, once again giving glare towards Sirius. The glared man sat at his chair after Remus burst out, fearing that he might get hit again by the angry and annoyed Werewolf.

   " Umm.... Done? " asked Dray quietly. The others looked at her with the what? More? Oh hell hasn't break loose, isn't? Look.

   " Well, yeah... Oh for the love of Merlin, Lucifer, come down here! I know you were watching us, laughing hysterically, you must feel this burden too! They're your Masters! " shouted Astrophe. She is using Death's name so he will come, and he really come.

   " Can you please DON'T called me with that name, it ANGER me. " said Death, annoyed. His presence seems to surprise the others as Hadrian and Tom fell down to the floor, Tonks and Moody cast a curse at Death, while the other just screamed. Literally screaming. The Gaunt family only sighed and close their ears.

   " SEE?? YOU'RE SCARING THEM! CAN YOU AT LEAST WARN THEM THAT YOU WILL COME  OUT OF NOWHERE YOU CELESTIAL! " Yelled Astrophe.

   " OH SO IT'S NOW MY FUCKING FAULT?! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO COME OUT!! " yelled Death as he throw a glare toward Astrophe who also glared at him.

The others only looked at the two, eyes wide and their jaws dropped to the floor. While Dray, James, Edmund and Adrian just smile and shake their heads. Severina though, was pissed and quickly go towards them and punched their face.

Literally, punch their face.

   " Owwie, Sevvy!! Why did you punch my beautiful face??If you want to punch someone just punch this oldie here! " exclaimed Astrophe who pointed at Death.

   " Excuse me?? Im a celestial being, you cannot address me as an oldie! And Im too fabulous to be punched okay??" said Death who flipped his rather long hair to the side. And the others have to admit, Death is Fabulous.

   " Both of you, shut it! We are not here just so that you two could argue like children!! " yelled Severina who looked like a Mother scolding her children.

Which is true, except that they're not her children.

   " Now, now. Lets stop and calm our self down for a while, shall we? Its almost lunch time and a meal could calm our nerves down, " advice Dray which quickly gotten everyone to agree with her. Death felt relieved that she quickly stopped them from nearly fight each other.

   " Alright then, lets go to the dining room, " continue Dray as she walk away towards the dining room with Hermione besides her and was followed by Hadrian, Tom and the twins. The adults shares a look before they walk to the dining room. Death quickly apparated himself from the room to the celestial world, so that he can calm his nerves down.