Offspring

"Ah, well.. Hehe...... CHECKAMTE!" Y/n cried, smiling like an insane person. Leo mouth gaped. 

"A-ahem.. well.. congrats.. y/n. you've won.. ten times already..." Leo said, moping. Y/ giggled. 

"I had the best teacher to show me how to prepare for battle.." Y/n said, placing his hand on Leo's shoulder, "I got to go. Corrin is probably looking for me. "

*CORRIN'S POV* 

I stood at the  edge of the lake, thinking about the on the war that will happen soon. I'm glad that Y/n is back to normal. It makes it one less issue we need to worry about.

"Corrin!" 

"oh, " i turned to greet Y/n, who embraced me into a tight hug, "how was your chess game with Leo."

He looked up at me with his beautiful e/c eyes.

"I won! ten times!"

"Wow, your getting good. Incredible."

"hehe " y/n smiled, "Say. why don't you and I take a stroll in the Forest? I been awhile since you and I had some alone time." 

Ah, yes. Alone time. 

"Yes, that sounds great. It has been awhile" I said. Y/n pulled hand to his face and gave it a quick peck. He entangled our fingers together and we made our way to forest.

The forest was calm as ever as we passed by little forest creatures. 

"Corrin...?" Y/n mumbled, his hand gripped tighter to my hand. I looked at him with a concerned face. 
"Yeah? What's the matter?"

"I sense something. Off in the distance. Like.. a dragon?"

"Really? Lead the way. "

"Okay." y/n nodded and pulled me deeper into the forest. 

We made it to a small patch of flowers in the forest. It a beautiful sight to see. However, right in the center of the field laid a large dragon. It's horns that stretched far and its body's scale that shine a light silver. It was a small dragon. Come to think of it, it looked a lot like myself in my dragon form. 

"whoa, what a beautiful creature... " y/n said, his eyes trailing the beast's wings. 

The dragon awoken from its nap and turned to our direction. The dragon's red eyes gazed into mine. I felt scared, yet a strange feeling from the beast. It did not seemed fazed by us at all. A little puff of fur poked out of the dragon's arms. Then a head, and soon a body of a small fox appeared. It also gazed at us for a short period. It tilted its head to look at the dragon and yelped. The dragon responded with a short growl. 

Soon, the little fox jumped out the beast's arm and to us. I gripped 

y/n's hand tighter. The beast stopped, just a few feet from us and turned into a small boy. He waved at us with his tiny hands and his silver tail waves happily behind him. 

"I'm Yuki! " The fox child proclaimed, the pointed at the dragon who followed behind him, "And that's my big sister Kanna!" Yuki smiled with joy and jumped onto Y/n, who happened to fall back as the fox sat on his stomach.

"Uh.. what are you doing...?" Y/n asked in shocked as he looked at me for help. I shrugged. Yuki frowned.

"Don't you remember me? You told me to come here to wait for you to return!"

"No... I don't know who you are..."

Tears began to fall from Yuki's cheeks.

"You really don't remember me? It's me Yuki L/n! You are my momma! " Then Yuki points at me, "And you are papa!"

"What!? " Both Y/n and I cried in unison. Yuki soon hugging Y/n tightly. Y/n sat up and placed his free hand on Yuki's back.

"There's no way I'm your mama. You probably confused me with someone else."

Yuki shook his head and lifted his right hand. There sat a ring ever so familiar to y/n. Engraved on it was Corrin's family crest. Y/n was shocked. So was I. Where did these two come from?