Alice in neverland

There is the a place, a place like no other place on earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, magic and danger. Some say to survive it you must not grow up, thankfully i never wish to grow up into a stressful adult. I wish to remain a child living a fairytail and have as much imagination as i please because imagianation is the only weapon against the war of reality. Sometimes i believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast. My parents had always said to me as i spoke of the amazing possibilty of going back to wonderland.

"My dear Alice, stopping talking such nonsense. Its time to grow up." I always crinkled my nose at those two horrid words. 'Grow up' why would anyone wish to grow up if the world only gets cruler as you get older? I sat in my room, staring out my open window as i let my eyes stare out at the canvas of dark blues and beautiful light yellow stars looking to the second star to the right smiling thinking of the peter pan storys my father had once told me when i was about three and i sigh closing my eyes in hope.

"I don't want to grow up." I muttered lightly to myself as i left out a loud sigh.

"Then don't." An unfamiliar voice answered, and i jump a little startled. Letting my eyes fly open. I couldn't believe my eyes as i looked at the floating boy with redish hair. His face was so close to mine his expression a little worry-some. It took me a moment before i pulled back in awe. "Peter pan?!"i exclaimed then i covered my mouth remembering my parents had been sleeping nextdoor. Peter furrowed his eyebrows, then i remove my hand from my mouth. Still staring at him in awe. He seemed confused as he backed away from my window his legs crossed. "I knew everbody loved me." He chuckled, inviting himself into my room. Sitting himself on my bed. He looked around long and hard as if he had lost something or was looking for something. Then he spoke his voice a little serious, "you haven't told me your name. It's only fair seeing how you already knew mine." I looked at peter a little shocked then wandered over to my bed. Sitting at the edge of it so i wasn't sitting to close to him. "Oh yes, my name is Alice." I said in a light tone, he seemed to let a smile appear on his lips as he leaned closely to me. "I knew you wern't Wendy, Wendy talks too much." He laughed, then i chuckled nodding my head in response. "Why did you think Wendy would be here?" I asked a little puzzled. Peter only shrugged his shoulders, "she use to live here but i guess she grew up." He seemed a little sad as he spoke. I thought for a moment, "why would anybody ever want to grow up?" I muttered looking over at my dolls. Peter seemed to smile weakly before floating up extending his hand towards me. "Then come to neverland where you never have to grow up. Come to a land of faith, trust and pixie dust." I looked at his hand then thought of my home and the many memories this household had held then i remembered. If i stay i have to grow up, and leave all the happy memories trading them for adult thoughts and broken dreams. I took his hand clutching it tightly. "I have faith and trust all we need is pixie dust."