Death is only the beginning

Hello my beautiful readers this has been requested by a little someone 💙👏👌😊

This will involve :
Namkook
Its gonna be spooky and scary oof
Oh and a little of old language
You'll see what i mean

Enjoy 👀

3rd POV

It was a dark and stormy night,the winds were howling to eachother as if they were wolves speaking to one another through the woods.
There sat Namjoon in the middle of the dark forest breathing heavily and slightly crying, his throat dry from screaming and his neck covered in bite marks and scratches.

Namjoon was terrified, the only thing he wanted to do was cry but he knew if he did he would possibly go insane for his cries would turn into roars of laughter and he would become one with the one who had taken him.
Namjoon shook and shaked as he felt a cold breeze touch his thigh.

You would think it was wind when it was more...

Namjoon stood up and ran knowing what had just touched him,he ran faster and faster ignoring the speed and light footsteps behind him.
"Get back here Namjoon! You cannot escape me!" The voice roared,
"Never again will you touch me with your tainted tongue!" Namjoon replied.

Namjoon ran ignoring the pace his heart was thumping and ignored the pain in his lungs,the burning feeling and repeated thumps in his ears making them ring. The boy so young yet old, only being 20 years old ran.
The leaves of the branches crunched under his feet creating a noise unlike no other.

The monster running faster while hearing his preys noise, Namjoon stopped running and climbed ontop a tree hoping the beast would smell his scent no longer.

But he was mistaken, the beast heard the crunching no more but followed the smell of his love up a tree. Smirking he climbed up the tree in such a fast pace you would think he was a monkey.
But no he was much more, he was a deadly being.
The one you mortals knew the name of but utter and mutter only with shallow breathes.

He was Dracula.

Namjoon screamed and cried while the demon yanked him down by his leg and broke it, making namjoon cry out in pain and slightly fall letting go of the branch. The demon then jumped off the tree with Namjoon on his back struggling to be set free, but the demon would not let go and set pace back to his home.

The only way to have to demons attention snatched away Namjoon did what no other would do, he spoke the demons name.

"Jungkook! Leave me be! You know not of what you do! I am only a weakling and my body is frail, why do you torture my sou-" Jungkook then yanked the boy and slammed his back into a tree breaking the tree's trunk with his force.

"You are a  brave human for speaking my name, but foolish for thinking i wouldn't kill you for it!" Jungkook roared inching closer to the boy's neck ready to rip out his Adam's apple and have his blood leak into his hands.

Namjoon then smirked and punched the demon with all the strength he had and took out his grandfather's necklace, the great Van Helsing and as shiny and silver it was, it was as dangerous and horrible to the demon.

Jungkook then dropped Namjoon and covered his eyes. Namjoon then shoved the necklace into the demons mouth and had him swallow it, allowing it to burn down his esophagus and kill him.

The demon clutched his throat and gasped reaching for Namjoon.

The last word he said shivered up Namjoons spine and was later put on his grave.

"Death is only the beginning"

Everyone got up and clapped for the reader and author of the story and director of the play. People whistled and roared with compliments, the actors stood up tall and bowed excepting the roses and lily's thrown at them with open arms.

"Thank you everyone for coming to the play but please give your love to our speaker/illustrator !  My brother Kim Taehyung!" Namjoon said.

Jungkook smiled and leaned towards his boyfriends ear while chuckling darkly.

"Death will only be your beginning my pet"

Thaks for reading umm please tell me how you liked it and leave me comments!!

Byee