The Vist From The Ghost Who Wants To Fix It All.

It had been a week since Arthur saw or heard from Vivi, Mystery, and Lewis but because of that, it was tearing him down because he really did miss his friends. But he knew he had to stay here because of Lewis's abusive behavior. Little did he know that Lewis was on his way to see him to finally apologize to him for abusing him in both ways and to tell him that he forgives him.

*Lewis carries a bouquet in his arms and walks toward Arthur's Uncle's house. Lewis is shaking a bit because he is nervous. It had been days since he had seen him and in those days he went over every detail, every moment, every look Arthur gave him and he finally figured it out that Arthur loves and has for a very long time.*

*Lewis sighs.* 

Lewis: Please let him forgive me please I was an asshole but please I don't want to lose him. That smile, that soft orangey hair that looks like the sun, those beautiful beautiful orange eyes that I could stare in all day. Please don't take that away from me. Please don't take him away when I just realize his love for me. Please I don't want his love to go away when I finally see it.

*Lewis gets to the door and knocks on it hoping he is home.*

*Arthur wakes up and removes the book from his face and gets up and goes to the door and opens it to only to receive a surprise he never thought he would get.*

*In front of Arthur is Lewis Pepper looking like his old self but he has black eyes with purple and black pupils. Even though they are different. They are the same eyes he loved to look into. The same puffy hair that he loved to look at it and try to get a feel of. Here was the man he loved and still loves.*

Lewis: Artie I'm sorry... 

*Lewis says looking down ashamed of what he has done.*

Lewis: And I forgive you. I'm so sorry I'm an idiot to not see that you love me all those years ago. I thought I would never get a chance with you. But I was me not giving you a chance.

*Arthur has heard enough and puts his hands on Lewis's neck and makes him look at him. Then Arthur kisses Lewis deeply and wraps his arms around Lewis's neck making the kiss more passionate.*

*Lewis kisses back and wraps his arms around Arthur's waist and pulls him closer and keeps on kissing him.*

The end, for now, hoped you enjoyed it.