Joey Gatto

You go to Taco Bell with your best friend and get your usual order before going to sit down at a table. You're both just chatting with each other when all of the sudden you go speechless when you see who just walked in the door, Joey Gatto. You signal to your best friend to look behind her after she's been staring at you confused and she turns around before quickly turning back at you and saying "Oh my god (Y/N) is it actually him?!" You nod and can't help but look at him, he looks even better in person than in his videos. He orders his food and turns around to leave but he stops walking once he makes eye contact with you. You nervously smile and he smiles back at you before slowly walking over to you and saying "This might be kind of weird but you're mad cute and I'd love to get to know you sometime, do you think I could get your number?" You can't help but smile as he hands you his phone and you put your number in. You hand it back to him and he says "I'm Joey by the way."

"(Y/N)" you reply. "I'm a huge fan of your videos by the way."

He gets a huge smile on his face. "Really? That means a lot! I don't mean to have to run off but I'm in kind of a hurry, I'll text you later (Y/N)" He shoots you a wink before leaving.