Charlotte

Charlotte takes place in an alternate reality where a called Charlotte passes near Earth once every 75 years. As this happens, it spreads onto the Earth, which causes a small percentage of children who inhale the dust to manifest abilities upon reaching puberty. (I took this sentence from Wikipedia because it is really close to what I am going to describe.)  Every ability has a disadvantage. (for example, If a girls ability is invisibility, she is only able to be invisible to her target, but will be visible to the other people. sometimes cameras too.)

Our main character, Yuu Otosaka was one of those Kids that got the superpower, however, he thought he is the only one with a superpower because same to our world. In their world, they don't believe supernatural things either. 

Yuu's superpower is the ability to possess someone else for five seconds, it's disadvantage is that when he possesses someone, his own original body will go unconscious. so he has to suffer a lot from the pain of bumping into stuff when processing. He wanted a good peaceful life using his superpowers. But one day a strange girl found him and insisted on transferring him to her school. A school that protects kids with superpowers from scientists.

Genre: Fantasy, emotional(in some scenes only), supernatural. and humor.

suggestion: It has a really good plot and a unique character. So I really, REALLY suggest this anime if you are interested in Supernatural themes. 

(and yes he is the brown-haired good-looking boy in the picture)

Authors note:

as you tell from my over-describing, this is one of my favorite animes.