1.

Y/n's POV

I don't how my new office environment will be. After working so hard to complete my graduation all I wanted was a good job. Well I got a good one, I'll be working as the personal assistant of the very well known CEO of Jeon corporation. He seems to have a bad reputation, two broken marriages and now people have been saying that he has turned into a grumpy, ruthless man who no one can handle. He fires every other assistant of his in minutes.

"Y/n, you will be late if you keep on getting ready at this speed

"Y/n, you will be late if you keep on getting ready at this speed." Suga Oppa says snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah Oppa, I'm already late." I say putting on my heels in a hurry and run out of the door.
"Hey! Y/n!" He yells running after me.
I was running back to get my file when I see him running to me with it. How can I function without him he's the best flat mate anyone could ever ask for.
"Thanks a lot Oppa." I say smiling.
"Now go slay that job." He says patting my shoulder.
I run and get in a cab. First day of work, I don't want to be late. Suga Oppa warned me not to stay up late, but damn my stubborn ass. I stayed up and researched about the past and present of the corporate.

After a while

I walk in the huge building, I look around and head to the top floor where they took my interview. My interview was not taken by Mr. Jeon, it was taken by Mr. Kim Taehyung he's the president of the corporation.

I report to the front desk where two women were sitting in front of computer screens

I report to the front desk where two women were sitting in front of computer screens. One of them stands up and shows me the way to Mr. Jeon's cabin and wishes me luck. I take a deep breathe in and knock on the door. I hear nothing in response, so I knock again.
"Come in." A person says in a stern rude manner.
I slowly walk in opening the door and look at the office chair behind the desk and see it's empty. Weird shouldn't Mr. Jeon be sitting there? As I look to my right I see a man looking at me with an intense gaze holding an apple in his hand.

I gulp seeing him and stand there feeling nervous as hell

I gulp seeing him and stand there feeling nervous as hell. Especially the way he's looking at me, as if I did something very wrong and he's ready to hang me to death for it. Without waiting anymore I start to introduce myself to him.
"Hello Mr. Jeon I'm your new assistant. My name is Y/f/n." I say and bow towards him.
He says nothing and takes a bite of the apple that's in his hand and lifts up his sleeve and looks at his watch.
"You were supposed to be here at 8'o clock sharp. And what time is it now?" He asks me.
I look at my watch and see it's 8 minutes past 8 a.m.
Well he wasted few of my minutes not replying to me when I was knocking. Damn this man he's going to make me suffer.
"Sir, it's 8 minutes past 8 a.m." I say looking at him.
"This is your first day and this is how punctual you are?" He says arching an eyebrow at me.
Why in the hell is he being this bitter to me. It's just a couple of minutes.
"I'm sorry sir it won't happen again." I say looking down.
"Sorry isn't capable of fixing everything Ms. Y/l/n." He says and gets up of the couch he was sitting on and sits at his desk.
I look at him waiting for him to give me some work to do. Some sort of file work or something.
"Get me a black coffee without sugar." He says typing something in his laptop.
Really that's all, coffee? Now I have to make coffee.
I sigh and walk out of his cabin and walk to the coffee machine in the office kitchen.
After making the coffee I walk back to his cabin and knock on the door and walk in. I see him keeping his eyes on the laptop screen. I walk to his side slowly and place the cup on the desk in front of him. As I was about to walk away my damn heel snaps making me trip and fall on my boss. Yes my boss, I fall on him with my ass on his lap and my hands holding his collar who were trying to grip something so that I don't fall down completely. I guess falling down completely on the floor was better than this.
He closes his eyes and clenches his jaw
"GET UP!" He yells all of a sudden.
I jump off him as fast as possible and stand up properly and bow to him multiple times.
"I'm sorry sir, my heel..." he cuts me off
"Don't you fucking dare wear heels in my office again." He says hitting the desk with his fist making the coffee spill on the desk. I quickly take some tissue paper and wipe the spilled coffee.
"I'm sorry sir it won't happen again but you can't take away the liberty of what type of shoes I'll wear just because of a minor mistake." I say in a calm apologetic tone.
He stands up from his chair and walks towards me. I look at him walking to me and stand in my position. He keeps walking glaring at me, I automatically feel myself backing away. I keep backing away until my back hits the wall. He punches the wall beside my head blocking me.
"You obey my orders, you get it?" He says in a growling tone.
I say nothing and nod my head looking down.
"Use your fucking words!" He says moving away from me.
"Yes sir I get it." I say still keeping my gaze down not being able to look at him in fear.
"Now get out." He yells sitting back on his chair.
I wait no longer and fast walk out of his cabin.