Hanging tree (Part 1)

Oliver POV

Oh dear lord we're in trouble now, Antony is probably gonna get killed, the woman, Charles and I are gonna go to jail for the rest of our lives, and, I don't know what's gonna happen to Munsie but she's probably gonna either get sent back to her father, or worse, another slave owner who won't be held back from doing what he wants with her because their related.

"Oh god, what do we do!?" I whisper scream.

" Munsie, Antony, there is a hidden door behind the shelf that leads to my basement, Charles, Oliver you come with me." The woman whispered.

I did as I was told and followed her to the door she opened it to see 3 police standing with scowls.

"What can I do for you sirs?" The woman says.

"Mrs. Darbonne, you know why we're here the same reason we're always here,  someone told us they saw slaves comin in here last night." One of the police says.

"And every time they've been wrong, I ain't let no slaves in my house. It was just thes two boys, their my nephews." Mrs. Darbonne said, had she just came up with that lie?

"I don't believe that for a second." The same man said. They all push us out the way and go searching the house, slamming doors, and knocking things over.

"Stop! If you're gonna search my house you don't have to break everything in it!" Mrs. Darbonne yells, but they don't stop.

Over all the clattering of things breaking and doors slamming, we couldn't here how far they had gotten, one of them yells " I know where they are!" One guard said.

They all ran after the other guard, and we followed soot, but we were too late. They had already went through the hidden door.

Heyyyyyyyyyyy... I'm back.... Sorry.... I'll be updating more I promise it won't be another 2 months before I update again... Bye.