Chapter Two: Nashville Grey Skies

Cohen's POV:
Dear old Nashville Grey Skies.

Those old grey skies. When I saw Sabrina through the window I wasn't spying I was looking at those grey skies when I caught a glimpse of her.

Then when I saw her at the tree, my special tree might I add I had to know who she was.

She was confident, sassy and funny.

"So Miss Sabrina O'Connell what brings you to Nashville, I've never seen you around before."

She raised her eyebrows, lowering her head and crossing her arms over her chest. Damn she is feisty, that look my god.

"Well I'm living with the Redfords. I just got here a few hours ago. Speaking of which I better get back inside. I don't want to upset Ruby and I still have unpacking to do. So see you round Mr Cage."

Just like that she jumped off the tree and walked back to the Redfords house. She's such a bad liar but I will see you around Miss O'Connell.

**Few Hours Later**

I had gone home a few minutes after she left and sat at my window. Sabrina came back to the tree with a book. Divergent of course where else would she get that attitude from but I have to say it is quite good.

I found myself watching her for while long into the night. She just sat there reading with her headphone on.

It was about midnight when I finally went out to talk to her again.

"You know you should be asleep, don't you have school tomorrow?"

She looked down rolling her eyes and shutting her book. She then slides her headphone off before jumping down off the tree.

"Are you following me Mr Cage because that's three times you've appeared."

I can't help but smirk, so damn feisty. I watched as she started to walk back to her house. She then span round winking and blowing me a kiss.

"See you around Mr Cage probably sooner then I think."

She is such a tease, I rolled my eyes before walking back home myself. She's probably going to my school well this will be interesting Miss O'Connell. Very interesting.

**Next Morning**

Morning came to early. God I shouldn't have kept an eye on Sabrina when I should have been sleeping but if I hadn't I wonder if she would have sat on the tree all night.

I opened the curtains to see the old familiar grey sky. Today is going to be a bad day just great.

My back was so sore this morning I have to remember to go for a run after school. I walked over to the window to see Sabrina packing her bag in her room.

I smirk she's so think about me, I bet she's wondering if I'm following her.

I rolled my eyes at the thought I need to stop thinking about her. With that in mind I started to get dressed and fetched my bag. Well I guess I better go and see how today is gonna go. No doubt I'll see Sabrina just brilliant.

I dragged myself the whole way to school, I really hate this place and I wish I didn't have to be here.

I hate how the girls drool all over me or cling onto me like I'm their life support I mean hello personal space please. I raced to my seat in class to avoid everyone and waited for class to begin.

I don't really care for school to be quite honest I know nearly everything anyway but anything is better then being attacked by girls.

Eventually everyone came piling in and thankfully they sat away from me leaving me alone thank god, well I say everyone there was no sign of Sabrina.

The teacher started talking and ten minutes later in walked Sabrina with her headphones on. Of course she has her headphones on, I bet she can't leave home without them.

She took one look at me before the teacher ripped her headphones off her head.

"Do you mind I was listen to that!"

She snapped and the teacher throw her headset in the bin. He then pointed to the empty sit beside me.

"Sit Down Now!"

She had balls of fire growing in her eyes as she walked over to the in to retrieve her headphones the second she did the teacher grabbed them out of her hands and throw them back in the bin before giving her a harsh nudge over to the empty sit.

"I will make you pay if my property is damaged!"

I heard her whisper harshly under her breath taking her seat next time. I have to say I do love this feisty side to her.

For the rest of lesson Sabrina made death eyes at the teacher and I swear if looks could kill he'd be a died man. Half the girls gave her harsh stares but she wasn't paying attention.

I scolded at the girls to make them stop I wasn't theirs and I didn't want them to annoy or upset Sabrina.

I know Sabrina couldn't careless and she wouldn't cry in a corner, I'm worried that she might hurt or kill one of them which I would love to see but not right now.

"You may all go apart from you and you Mr Cage."

He pointed to the pair of us of course he wants me to stay because I hadn't paid attention again but the old guy is so damn boring.

"Care to explain why you were late Miss..."

We both rolled our eyes this guy is not even worth being called a teacher he's hopeless especially with people he doesn't even remember your name unless you offend him.

"Sabrina, Sabrina O'Connell!"

Sabrina snapped again yep he'll remember you now Sabrina. He will never forget you now.

"Whatever and Mr Cage care to explain why you weren't paying attention?!"

Sabrina rolled her eyes and I joined her again before shrugging my shoulder I really hate this guy.

"Well I will see you both in detention now get out!"

He snapped, Sabrina left the room and I quickly grabbed her headset from the bin if Sabrina is going to survive this school she'll need her music.