Chapter 14

"We would like to dedicate this song to someone out there who has great talent. (Name) (Last name)!"

"Way to go!"

"Great kid! He truly is something special! ARMY, give him a round of applause!"

The crowd erupted into cheers as the Bangtan boys turned their attention to you with big smiles on their faces. You were fully recovered now. Your ankle was healed and you could stand properly. It took awhile, but you're finally back to your old self.

If you're wondering what happened after BTS's ex-manager got arrested, I'll tell you. After you were sent to the hospital to recover, he was arrested and charged for kidnapping and child endangerment. The police managed to get something out of him: His reason for his actions.

You see, in the past, he had a child that attended the same school as you. You were best friends with this kid. But...he was getting bullied behind your back. It wasn't your fault. You didn't know it was going on.

Occasionally, you'd ask him what was wrong, but he wouldn't respond. He'd simply say, "Nothing. Just tired."

In the end, he got such a harsh beating from the kids that he...well...he pretty much got beaten to death. By the time you got to his side...he was already gone. It scarred you...It really did. Your parents always told you it wasn't your fault.

But, you thought it was. After all, he was your best friend and you couldn't even protect him. Once you found out that the manager wanted you to have a slow agonizing death, you started feeling guilty again. All he wanted was to avenge his son.

A part of you was relieved you were out of that situation...But...another part of you thought that maybe you should've gone through with it. That that was the day you'd pay for not acknowledging your friend more.

Once the boys had gotten you to tell them, they told you the same thing your parents did. "It wasn't your fault, (Name)."

Anyway, it's been more than a month since then, and you were recovered from head to toe. You smiled as they began singing, rapping, and dancing on the stage. Your sister was behind you, her arms wrapped around you.

Ever since the incident, she's rarely passed by you without giving you a hug. You've been writing more songs lately too. And you enjoyed it. In the end, anyway.

-During your first week writing-

"My songs are terrible. Who wants to see them."

You sighed as you rolled around the room in your rolling chair, twirling and spinning here and there.

"(Name)!", Tae yelled as he pounced on you, bringing you and the chair down with him.

"Taehyung!? Careful! Are you hurt?"

Tae just giggled as he hugged you tighter. "Come on, let's watch cartoons!"

"Not now, Tae."

"Aww~", he whined. "Why?"

"I have to get to writing a new song for you guys."

"Don't worry about that! Take a break with me!"

You couldn't help the smile growing on your face. "Fine. Let's go."

"Yes!", he shouted and pulled you up in a flash. "Time for cartoons!"

You stumbled a little as he dragged you behind him. The both of you passed by Jungkook. And by pass, I mean Tae ran while you were literally flying behind him. That's how fast he was going.

--

After a few hours of watching cartoons, Tae fell asleep. You smiled to yourself before getting up and turning off the TV. The door opened, revealing Jungkook. He was shaking a controller in his hand.

"Hey, Kookie-hyung. What's up?"

"Wanna play video games?"

"Sure."

"Let's go then. Overwatch is waiting."

--

Currently, you were in your apartment. Your gaze stayed glued to the page in front of you. After awhile, you sighed and let your head fall back against your chair.

«Flashback»

"(Name), you don't have to be nervous. They think it's great."

"What're you worrying about? The song is awesome, (Name). Suga-hyung approves of it."

"Jungkook..."

Jungkook gave me a smile before turning to leave towards the stage.

"We got your back, (Name)."

"We're friends. We gotta stick by each other. Meaning, we won't let you deny the talent."

«End»

You wanted to please each boy's preferred element. You wanted to add rap lines for Suga, RM, J-Hope/Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok. You wanted vocals for Jin and the maknae line. In conclusion, you wanted it to be perfectly made for BTS and BTS alone.

"(Name)!!!"

You were startled when you heard your name being shouted. Knocking followed soon after. Standing up, you went to open the front door.

"Hey, guys. What brings you by?"

"We finished our work for the day!", Tae shouted, cheering afterwards.

"We thought we'd come by and hang out."

"You weren't busy, were you?", Jin asked you.

"Kinda. I was working on some lyrics."

Yoongi was internally curious to see what you had written. But he didn't want to express it. Jungkook did though. "I want to see!"

You opened the door further, letting them in. Jungkook and the rest followed behind you. As you sat down in your chair, the boys leaned over and looked at the paper. You pointed with your index finger at Namjoon's lines.

"Namjoon-hyung, you start to song."

He nodded, rapping the lines quietly to himself. "I got down to when Jungkook finishes his vocals. I'm stuck on the rest though."

"I like it!"

"The intro is cool. Joonie has to use his iconic oh-so-famous voice."

Namjoon pushed Jin a little. "It includes all of our elements and styles", Yoongi pointed out. "You incorporated our preferences in this?", he asked, impressed.

"I had to. I wanted to create a song solely for Bangtan."

They all smiled before tackling you into a hug. "G-Guys...! Can't...! Breathe!!"

A/n: Hey, everybody! How's it going? Hope you're having a good day. I haven't done this kind of thing. In fact, it's rare that I do this, but I wanted to tell you guys something.

I wanted this story to be longer. I really did. But, I'm afraid it's gonna end one of these days. Not to spoil anything, but it is gonna be a twist. So, look forward to that. I also wanna give thanks to anyone reading this.

I appreciate how long you've stuck around for updates or -if you're reading all this in one go- I appreciate your interest in my writing. It makes my day to have new readers and read comments left by people who enjoyed it.

I hope to improve as an author from here on out. I would also love to hear your feedback/Opinion. I don't take negativity to heart often, but I do consider the opinions of my fellow readers and authors out there. -luv your work btw (^3^)-

We improve everyday. I think everyone becomes better with each passing day. This is getting too long now. Anyway, I'll leave it here. Thanks again. \(^o^)/ luv u - lead by example (^3^)