Chapter One

Midoriya Izuku normally wouldn't hide away from life's problems and was always willing to help out those in need but that all changed two years ago when Izuku had just turned four and still didn't have a quirk they had hoped that she was a late bloomer but months after her birthday she hadn't shown any signs of possessing one.

The only logical thing to do was to go and see a doctor and they did, doctor after doctor.

It wasn't until their sixth visit after running many test and blood work that she was given the life altering diagnosis that she Izuku Midoriya was quirkless. Izuku was never going to develop a quirk no matter how much she wished, dreamed or prayed.

That night had been the start of it all her dad had came home early to hear what the doctor had said, Izuku was exhausted she had cried non stop having had her dreams of becoming a hero shattered all because she was quirkless.

Her mother had also been acting weird ever since the appointment she had abruptly stood up before firmly cutting him off by saying they were going home then proceeded to drag her by her arm out of the doctor office.

She hadn't once spoken a word to her the whole train ride home she wouldn't hold her hand, let her hug her or even look at her.

She acted as if she wasn't even there and when Izuku had tried to speak to her she was ignored and treated as if she didn't exist. Izuku had tried to gain her attention by touching her only to be slapped harshly across the face.

"Don't touch me!" Inko sharply said anger swirling in her usual beautiful green eyes.

Shocked that her mother had hit her Izuku thought she might have just frightened her by accident.

She was quick to apologize to her. "I didn't mean to scare you mommy" Izuku said remorse filling her voice and tears gathering on the side of her eye where her face had been viciously slapped and begun to turn red and swell.

"Go to your room Izuku!" Inko said dismissively before turning around and continuing on with what she had previously been doing.

Izuku didn't want to upset her mother more so she glumly went to her room Izuku sat quietly in her bedroom hidden in the darkest part of the closet waiting for her mother to call her down for dinner.

She had found that in the closet there was a few loose boards in the wall were she could stay in for hours upon hours never being found and forgotten if she stayed quiet.

When she had first found her hiding spot something deep in her gut told her to never tell anyone or let them see her get into the closet either.

Over time she had made her little cubby more comfortable by stealing her mothers soft blanket which she currently had pull over her head in hopes of comforting herself.

Her father had just gotten home from work and he'd called Inko and Izuku into the lounge making Izuku quickly come out of the wall in her closet and run down the stairs as fast as she could nearly stumbling down it in the process.

Her father sat quietly on the smaller of the three couches leaning forward slightly where his large hands were folded one over the other and sat softly in his crossed lap, the gentleness a stark contrast to the thinly veiled emotions burning darkly behind vibrant green eyes that smoldered like coals; threatening to set everything ablaze.

Causing izuku to falter in her steps slightly and have a sickening sense of anxiety start to spike deep in the pit of her stomach.

A big black duffle bag sat on the floor next to his feet packed for something much much longer than his usual business trips.

Destined To Be Yoursजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें