Chapter 15

I moved slowly away from the chair and shifted closer to the steps.

Dongwoon oppa?

Hello, hayoung ah... How are you there? Did they bully you? Jokes la

Hayoung: I am good. They are actually cool people to hang out with especially the girls

Dongwoon: Since today is Sunday, can we hang out?

Hayoung: I am sorry but i can't. i got to do projects.

Dongwoon: At night then plus, my project partner ditched me today and i am totally lost and don't know how to start. Can you help me? Don't worry, i will take you back home. You are at Bomi's house right? Don't worry, i know her house

Hayoung: umm.... But isn't it that your guys are at wars so won't they not like the idea of us two meeting when i am staying with them?

Dongwoon: It will be fine la. i really need your help otherwise how will i submit my project? please hayoung ah but i don't really get some math problems.

Hayoung: ahh,,, ok ok, i guess i will be able to come for some time so today at your house at 7pm but i got to come home before 10 k?

Dongwoon: No worries. Bye hayoung ah..... see yah... later

Hayoung walked back and sat down feeling uneasy. she finaly spoke up but her voice trembled... ummmm............ i got something to say. Dongwoon oppa just called and asked if i vould go over to his place to help him.. um... you know.. um.. projects?

All of them opened their eyes just upon hearing his name.

Tao: You want to help me when i need your help?

Hayoung: He got ditched by his partner today and he doesn't know how to start. Plus i got to help him with his maths.

Sehun didn't say anything but he didn't like the idea at all. He had a mental argument.

MENTAL ARGUMENT

I know everyone calls me bipolar but i can't help it. I love hayoung and i even hugged her yesterday. But i got to repay Hyerin. What should i actually do? i told hayoung that i will prove it to her but i told hyerin that i will repay her and now Dongwoon is asking her to go over to his house and i am sitting like an idiot doing nothing. [End of mental argument]

Naeun: Just go. Your guys are good friends and he needs your help.

Hyerin: yah, you girl, you don't know anything so don't talk. he is my sehun's enemy....

Sehun: Just go.......was all that came out from his mouth................

Did i just say that?

All of the boys: WHAT???????????

Sehun: Just go.....

Hayoung couldn't believe her ears. Tears were forming on the verge of her right eye... Fact says that if tears fall on the right eye, it means happiness. I guess she was just too tired from all those drama's that she forgot how to cry with sadness but in actual fact, her heart is bleeding. She kept it strong though and smartly answered...................................... THANK YOU...... and walked inside.

At around 10am, they all departed to their respective area. Hayoung, Tao, Naeun and Kai planned to meet at XXXX restaurant for lunch at 1pm.

Before even doing any of their research and stuff, Hayoung and Tao ordered bubble tea. Hayoung had mint while Tao had choco...A waitress delivered their drinks then not to soon, hayoung interviewed her for about 15 minutes. she then motioned to the owner and did some case studies, interviewing and some research.