29%

🚫Smut warning🚫
Past
Grayson

"Grayson when are you going to grow up?" Ethan ask as he plops my drunken body down on my bed.
"When I-i- when I grow up I wanna be an astronaut!" I laugh jokingly in my drunk state of mind. "Grayson, no more partying and that's finale" ethan says as he takes my shoes off.
As he starts to take off my clothes I crack a joke "woah woah woah take me out on a date first." Ethan looks at me then chuckles "goodnight Grayson, if you throw up please clean it up and actually make it to the bathroom this time"
"Goodnight babe" I say as I hiccup in between words.

Ethan lifts me over his shoulders and scurries me over to the bathroom where I then throw up all of tonight's drinks and food.
Shit.
He knew it was coming.
This wasn't the first time.

I clean myself off then I just tell Ethan " don't worry about me, I'm gonna shower then I'm gonna sleep. Thank you" Ethan just nods his head in understandment then leaves me alone. I turn the hot water on and watch as the bathroom quickly steams up. I take my clothes off , throwing them onto the counter. I step in the shower to instantly be hit with the beaming hot water.

I didn't even flinch at the pain, I loved it.
I place my hand on the shower wall as I stand directly underneath the shower head. I breath heavily due to the heat and I slowly felt myself starting to grow. God gray this is the worst time to have a boner when I have nobody but myself to fix it. Those thoughts were slowly interrupted when I heard the bathroom door open then close. I feel two hands roam down my body all the way down to my torso. I turn around and see that it's Caroline.

"Caroline how'd you-" I begin to ask before she cuts me off "I used the key you gave me Incase I needed an emergency and well..." she begins to trail off. I soon realize what type of 'emergency' she was having to I say "fuck it."
I smash my lips against hers and immediately feel her kiss back. She tangles her tiny fingers in my hair and tugs on it cause me to release a small moan.
"Fuck Caroline- this is so bad" I say in between kisses "but it's so good" she replies in a moaning tone.

I swipe my lip across her bottom lip asking for access to which she denies. I mentally smirk knowing how to get my way in. My hand trails to her ass and squeezes it causing her to squeal. As her mouth separates I slip my tongue in and start exploring.
We begin to fight for dominance and in the end I ultimately won. She lets out a low moan which made me moan back knowing I was pleasuring her.

I slowly unlatch our lips and start trailing kisses down her neck. "G-grayson" she says as her breath hitches. "I know baby girl, just wait and I'll get to it soon" I say as I look at her deep in her eyes. Caroline was just a friends with benefits type of situation, neither one of us wanted more or less. I lick her collar bone after I leave a bright red soon to be dark purple hickey.
"God Grayson just like that"

I pick up her petite body then hold her against the shower wall "are you ready?" I ask before sliding my slippery wet cock inside her. She replies "yes daddy."
I sit her on my cock and instantly moan at how her walls felt around my cock.
"Fuck you feel so tight wrapped around daddy's thick cock" I moan as I begin thrusting into her.
As I thrust into her profusely her boobs bounce along with her body which causes me to let out a low groan in pleasure.
"Fuck grayson I'm gonna cum" she moans into the crevices of my neck.
"Not until I'm done" I say as I take my cock out from inside her and stand her up.

I turn her over and bend her so her ass was now on my cock. I rub my cock against her folds teasing her so she would beg for me to slam into her, which is what she did. "God gray please stop teasing and just fuck me" she begs to which I smirk and without any warning I slam right into her. She arches her back and releases a gasp.
"God fuck!" I moan as I start to feel sweat beads form on my forehead from the steaming shower and our our bodies fucking against each other. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to my high.

Caroline took notice of this and began slamming herself on and off my cock.
"Mmm fuck" I moan in pleasure at the view that was right in front of me.
"I'm gonna cum" she moans out as she quickens her pace. "Cum for me baby girl" I speak I'm a low breath which I know pushes her off the edge. I soon feel a liquid drip onto my cock signaling she had finally came. I pull out and cum all over her ass and back to which the water shortly washes it off and down into the drain.

As we finish showering I help and carry her over to the bed , laying her body softly onto the soft cotton fabric. "Thank you for tonight" she speaks as I put on a pair of boxers. I just look back at her and smile "any time, I kinda needed it as well."
"Goodnight Grayson" she speaks softly. I watch as her eyes flutter close and I whisper
"goodnight Caroline."

10 votes=new chapter
I bet you guys weren't expecting that...