Chapter 1

They had been spending about one year living together under the same roof. It seemed impossible to not be close to one another. They treated each other like family. But as for roommates Nana (from after school) and Seo Kang Joon it was different. Their relationship was more like best friends. They would talk to each other on a daily. Tell each other how their day had gone and what they had done. If the rest of their roommates didn't know better they would assume they were dating. Truth is Nana saw Kang Joon as a little brother who she wanted to always take care of no matter what.

One night everyone in their house had already gone to bed. Except Nana and kangjoon. They waited for Nana to preform in inkigayo. Right after Nanas and orange caramels performance, on the screen came a group of girls. They all looked like models and all were quite attractive to everyone. Kangjoons eyes widened when they came on screen. "Aren't they pretty?" Nana said as she notice Kangjoons eye change when they popped on screen.

"Yes, very pretty" he responded. "What's her name?" Kangjoon asked as soon as he saw a cat eyed girls with long silky black hair that went down to her waist line.

Nana turned to see who had caught Kangjoons eye and she suddenly looked at him giving him a kind and warm Nona smile for she knew by the look on his eyes what he was thinking. He found her beyond pretty he tried to hide it but Nana already knew. He had a crush on her the moment he saw on appear on screen.

"Kyungri unnie" Nana said as she waited for Kangjoon to turn. "She's from Nine Muses and they are under Star Empire. She was born 90liner. Which makes her your nona."

Kangjoon wouldn't stop looking at the performance. So that made Nana feel the need to tease him. "Hwan-ie" she called and made him turn with a smile at the nickname Nana would use ever since she learned his birth name. "Nona" he called in return and as soon as their eyes met she gave him an evil look and he knew what she was thinking but wasn't sure what would come out of her mouth exactly.

"Nona is friends with Kyungri unnie." She paused and her smile became wider as his eyes sparkled at the thought of being able to meet her if they were close. "Nona has unnies number too."

Kangjoons happy smile turned into a worried one within seconds. He knew what was coming his way. In a nervous tone "Nona stop it. I know what you are doing and... " "I can ask her to meet up right now and bring you along" Nana cut Kangjoon off. She suddenly took her phone from the small table upfront of them and unlocked it within seconds. Kangjoons eyes widened and he was in shock at the same time.

He wanted to take the phone away from her the moment she dialed a number but his body wasn't working with his thoughts.

"Puppy" a voice came from the speaker of Nanas phone.

"Kitty" Nana said in a very exited tone while looking at Kangjoons shocked face.

"Puppy" the voice coming from the phone said with aegyo.

"Kitty" Nana responded in aegyo tone. Before Nana could say anything to tease Kangjoon.

"Puppy, I just finished my schedules and I don't have anything planned for tomorrow. I feel very bored and lonely. All my member went to home to rest since we don't have anything for tomorrow and most like won't have anything the day after that. I miss you too. Besides we have a lot and I mean A LOT to catch up on. Play with me. Puppy play with me." Kyungri said in a very cute aegyo voice, trying to convince Nana to play with her.

"Unnie" Nana said and then paused. "Do you you Kangjoon-ssi?" Nana asked and turned to see Kangjoons red face.

"Mmm" Kyungri responded "Like I said we have a lot to catch up on. So will you come play with me?"

Kangjoon face became surprised as so did Nanas when Kyungri said those words. What did she mean by that they both thought. "Okay unnie meet me at our usual. I'll be there in 10." Kyungri agreed and right before they hung up Kyungri ask "Is Kangjoon-ssi in your house?" Their eyes widened at her words even more.

"Yes he is home, why do you ask unnie?"

"I'm driving there, I'll pick you up puppy wait for me. Okay?"

The call ended..