Perfect

I see her from afar, smiling to herself holding a red rose. She's standing in a meadow of beautiful flowers and tall vividly green grass. I muster up all the courage I could and walked over to her, asking her if she remembers me. I feel my heart stiffen as she declines and shakes her head.

"Not even this?" I desperately grab her hands and start to dance with her slowly.

She backs away looking scared as I get more frantic, I need her to remember me!

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry." I wonder why she doesn't remember me. That's impossible when I seen her just the other night.

"I didn't mean to frighten you, I just have seen you so many times before. I thought we were close. Why don't you remember me?!"

She starts to fade away looking far off into the distance

"no, no please! I love you! Please come back to me, Don't leave me!" I watch her disappear and suddenly I am surrounded in black.

I jerk awake in a cold sweat. I dreamt of her again. I could feel her fingers holding onto mine from the pathetic excuse of a dance. I scared her away, but why didn't she remember me after everything we've been through together.

I've never seen her before but I know she's out there, I can just tell. I love her and I've never even seen her before, I didn't even know if she actually existed. But who am I kidding, she's just imaginary, but she is perfect.

I find my days being wasted away into deep sleep just so I could see her. She's absolutely magnificent, with long blonde hair and brown eyes that crinkles when she smiles. She has a loving tender heart that melts me away.

She's perfect.

And she's all imaginary.