𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒

𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮

❀ 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖 ❀

"W-what do you mean?"

"Sir Tsukishima, the injuries she received are quite fatal so we did a small surgery to her, but it didn't really end well, even if we really did try to save her, Ms.____ has a life span. And Sunday will be her last day."

"T-that means next week right?"

"Yes sir, I'm quite sorry."

🌸🌸

"Dear Kei.."

His breath hitches as he look at the |h.c| haired girl, with a tear escaping his eye.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

He whispered as he wiped the droplet of tear that escaped his eye. Caressing her pale cheeks. Her |h.l| |h.c| hair was all over the white pillow.

"I could've made some efforts to make you really happy..."

"I don't really know how to explain everything but, did you read what it all represents?"

Suddenly, the door burst open, making Tsukishima turn around. He saw the bed headed captain of Nekoma High, panting heavily.

"Tsukishima! Is ____ okay?!"

"S-she's fine, Kuroo-san."

"It was kinda childish I know, I was really glad that you were alright, that I was able to save you...."

Kuroo sat down next to the blonde boy while rubbing his temples. A tear escaping each of his eyes. Fearing for what would happen next, he grunt and took a kneel beside where his cousin rest, taking a hold of her hand, looking at her bruised appearance. It really did pained him to see his cousin that way.

Like there are real needles poking his heart.

But no words could describe how Tsukishima felt. He felt worse than Kuroo feel, he told himself. Watching how she sacrificed herself just to save him. Looking at her pained expression, her bloody reflection, and how she went unconscious on his arms.

"I'm sorry that I always worry you..."

Kuroo's bedhead hair was worse than usual and he had bags on his eyes. It has been two days seen the accident, Tsukishima is no better than him though, puffy eyes and bags under his eyes too.

Tsukishima only have gushes and bruises, but ____ was in a lot worse condition.

"I was even planning of confessing to you with a speech ready from the bottom of my heart. But I guess it came to this."