®️10.2🌸

continued...

I had stuff to do , i went outside where everybody else was at . instantly spotting my mommas and po nem .

I waved at the rest of my family as i walked by .

" Hi babies " i smiled and waved at the lil kids that was waving at me they'wa round hea being sneaky & bad as hell just screaming , running & playing .

" Hii baby " Momma J said giving me a one arm hug since she was sitting down .

" Hii yall . Hi momma " i waved at Po (my stepmother) . Shaina (my godmother) ... " Where's Aj ? " i asked not seeing him with them . The people i trust with my kids

" Over there with ya pappy nem " Po pointed . I looked over to see Da , Kash father Pappy J & my other uncles all together...

" Aight " was all i said before walking off , over to them . Kj & Kam loves their granpappies , my father & kash father . anybody else , they'll just mugged tf outta they ass ... In my mind i be like Its too early for their character to show ... " What are yall doing ? " i asked looking at Aj as he at some banana pudding .

" This is Kam, pass me my boy " Pappy J said with his arms out for Kam. I passed him to him before feeling arm round my thigh as majesty called my name from the bouncy

" Mommmy " i looked at her as she waved , i waved back cheesing . i looked down at a lil boy , ian never seen him before I looked in his face and everything , he looked familiar .

" Who lil baby ? " i asked as i picked the lil boy up . he wasn't resistant to wrap his leg round me and lay his head on my shoulder.

" One of Draco homeboys " Da said making me glare at something far off . I wanted to put the lil boy down but i couldn't and wasnt , it jst wasnt me I love kids ...

" Oh " thats all i could say ... " You okay ? you want something to drink ? " i asked the lil boy , he shook his head yeah ... " Yall got them ? " i asked my da and pappy J

They pretty much waved me off . I went over to Majesty who was with Lil zaine getting off the bouncy house

" Mommy " Majesty said running up to me , cheesing

" Yall having fun ? " i asked

" Yess " they said in sync

" aight well dnt have too much fun . im finna go sit down " i said since Tay and Shay was outside and at a table

" Bye bye " they waved before running off with Zaine chasing after her . My lil baby fast . I then went an grabbed the lil boy a juice .

••Omniscient:

Just as Nyla was walking back to the table : Kash . Kron . Kush . Draco & 9 was walking in thru the front door of Erin house , Erin literally MADE them talk and hash a few things out

but the way Kash & Draco pride sot up , erin knew they wan finna jst start saying shyt off the rip , like that .... So after she had that conversation with Drew(Ny's father) , he left then she met up with Kash nem and gave them the run down before jst leaving them all on the spot.