Blood Thirsty (Vampire Ichimatsu x reader) part 2

I saw him look up to lock his eyes with mine.

"Yes I'm sure."

I push my hair to the side and tilt my head to expose my neck. I lock my eyes with his nervous eyes. "Go ahead. Bite me~" I say in purposely flirty tone.

His eyes widen at my choice of words before he smirked. "Alright then~ you asked for it~" he purred and backed me up against the wall. He looked at me with soft eyes. "Push me off if it hurts." I nod and he smiled slightly.

He leaned in and licked the area of my neck before extended his fangs and sunk them into the skin. I let out a small whimper as I felt my blood being drawn. Ichimatsu moves one hand to my head and ran it through my hair while the other held my hand.

"Try to relax" he says in a muffled voice. I breathe in and out slowly as my muscles relaxed. It actually didn't feel bad, actually it felt pretty good. After about a minute or two he pulled away and looked at me. I saw my blood dripping from his teeth.

"It didn't hurt did it?"

I shake my head. He smiled and leaned forward to kiss the puncture wound. "Sorry about the mark." He apologized snuggling into my neck. He was always lovey dovey after feeding, which was a plus for me, so I laid him on the couch and got on top to cuddle. "T-Thanks y/n..I love you." He says in a shy tone.

I just kiss his forehead and smile. "No problem, I'm always willing to help you with your hunger." I then kiss his lips "I love you too my little vampire." He blushes and shoved my face onto his chest. I giggle at his flustered action and just snuggle my face into his chest.